Chapter 23

It was sad to say but he parted his lips from mine after a while. Grabbing my hand he helped me off my counter and walked up to his room next to tubbos with me following. Pulling me in so we were chest to chest I placed my hand on his cheek staring into his eyes getting lost.
"I need to go, one of my friends tried to call me earlier and I told them I'll call them back when I'm home" I kissed wilburs cheek.
"Okay, don't be too long" he said pouting.

I nodded walking out of his room I to mine and sitting at my computer. I turned on discord and started a call with an old friend, Michele.
"Heyy!" I said watching him join.
"Good ay mate" he chuckled in his deep American voice.
"I haven't talked to you in ages, or seen you really" I laughed.
"Well I was thinking you could maybeee come to America and see me soon" he said getting excited.
"Yea! That would be fun, when shall I book a ticket to come over" I said changing my screen to an airport booking website.
"I don't mind you choose" I could hear his smile growing without looking at him at all.
"Well there's a slot for Wednesday" I said as more of a question knowing it was Monday.
"Oh yeah sure! I have to get going thought I'll see you later" he said as his phone rang though the call.
"Yes call me back when you can" I said giggling under my breath.
"Okay byeee" he said leaving the call followed by me leaving the call as well.

I stood up and went back into wilburs room.
"Hey, on Wednesday I've arranged to meet a friend" I said walking over to him sitting on his bed.
He stood up slowly walking to me "yea what's wrong with that" he said smiling and bringing his hands to my waist.
"But I have to fly there, he lives in America" I felt his hands drop just before they reached the touch of me.
"What? He?" he said and I could hear the worries in his voice.
"Yes will he's a friend" I said not wanting the worry inside him to grow even more.
"Well the last time you went out to meet a guy nothing good happened" he said raising his voice slightly.
"What do you not trust me!?" I said joining the volume of my voice to his getting loud.
"Well why should I when your going out to a different county to meet a guy, I'm saying last time that sorta thing happened you where on thin ice!" he shouted.
"Well maybe if you trusted me! I'll be fine I won't go of hooking up with other guys" I shouted back raising me hands slightly.
"Why would you bring hooking up with another guy into the conversation!?" he shouted backing up slightly.
"Is this EVEN a FUCKING CONVERSATION WHEN YOU STARTED SHOUTING" I let out my anger feeling a tear form in my eye.
"Y/N, I'M NOT TRYING TO MAKE YOU ANGRY WHEN YOUR PROBABLY GONNA GO GET ANOTHER GUY TO FUCK YOU" he said raising his hands now. "I THOUGHT LOVED ME" he said growing slightly.
"WOW WILBUR IF I DIDN'T LOVE YOU WHY HAVE WE TALKED ABOUT KIDS, WHY HAVE WE HAD SEX ABOUT 7 TIMES AND WHY HAVE I EVEN TALKED TO YOU THE WAY I DO" I said getting the tears that had build up fall down my face.
"Y/N no.." he said in sorry recreated everything his said.
"NO WILBUR, FUCK OFF" I said turning around and walking out his room into mine.
I felt my face drown in water as my tears became a waterfall. I sat down on my bed turning my phone on.

*quackitys POV*

I went up to tubbos room with Tommy and we all say down and started to stream.
"WELCOME BACK TO THE STREAM" Tommy said as tubbo shot his head to him.
"THIS IS MY CHANNEL BITCH MY CHANNEL MY INTRO" tubbo said in a joking voice.
"How about, WELCOME TO THE STREAM FUCKERS" I joined in laughing.
"NO!" tubbo said tuting and turning back to the camera.
We all heard wilburs door shut and hears Y/N and his voice.
"Oooo they gonna do some stuff" I smirked.
"Ooooo" both Tommy and tubbo said in sink.
We heard Y/N leave for a couple minutes and sighed but then she went back in.
"Bet she went to go get a condom" I giggled.
"QUACKI-" tubbo said loudly being cut off by Y/N and wilburs shouts.
Them and the stream heard there whole argument.
"WOW WILBUR IF I DIDN'T LOVE YOU WHY HAVE WE TALKED ABOUT KIDS, WHY HAVE WE HAD SEX ABOUT 7 TIMES AND WHY HAVE I EVEN TALKED TO YOU THE WAY I DO" we heard Y/N shout in a teary voice.
"Shit she just exposed them in front of the stream" Tommy said looking at me and tubbo worried.
"Sex about 7 times?" I said with my eyes widening.
"We didn't even know they where officially dating chat" tubbo said turning to the stream.
"Well there probably not anymore!" Tommy announced for them.

Chat:
"SEX?"
"THERE HAVING KIDS!??"
Philza: "I need to stop watching your streams."
Karl: "WHAT?"
"IS THIS A SET UP?"
"WTFff"

*Y/N POV"

I turned on my phone watching messages from almost everyone question about me and wilbur.
"Shit, SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT" I said walking - basically running - to tubbos room and opening the door dramatically.
"DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT A FUCKING MUTE BUTTON IS ON A STREAM?" I shouted holding my hands up in anger.
"SORRY" they all said together.
"Fucking better be little bastards" I said in no joking way and no sarcastic way at all.
I walked out shutting the door behind me in anger and back into my room. Putting my phone on silent, I got into bed and layed down.

It was hard and horrible to sleep alone again, I had gotten so used to sleeping with someone... To sleeping with wilbur.. As much as I tossed and turned it didn't quite work and it wasnt comfortable in the slightest. I sobbed into my pillow before turning and sitting upright grabbing my phone. I went onto mine and wilburs messages and began to text him.

Y/N:
I'm sorry, I can't sleep and I was being a bitch

Wilbur:
You weren't being a bitch, you where booking a flight to another county only to meet up with another guy, that you probably haven't seen in ages?

Y/N:
I didn't think you would be mad! I canceled the flight just please forget everything, I love you wilbur I really do and I don't want to lose you

Wilbur:
Come in my room

I turned my phone of thinking it would all be okay and went into wilburs room.

{} A/N {}

SORRY I'VE BEEN ONNA BREAK FOR AGESSS LOVE ALL OF YOU AND TYSM FOR 1K READS IN TOTAL

DRINK EAT AND LOVE YOURSELF BEAUTIFUL <3

Word count: 1197