Chapter 6

Wilbur came out of me and sank back in picking up the paste. I let out a little moan trying not to be loud knowing Tommy and Tubbo where still streaming. He smirked at me and I smiled planting a kiss on his soft lips.

*time skip*

Wilbur stood up and grabbed my hand pulling me off the bed an helping me stand. I looked over at my phone realising it was only 2:38 and that I would have to still try act normal on my stream later and in front of everyone!
"Do you want a bath?" wilbur said smiling at me.
"U- yeh please" I said muffled. He stood out my way and I went into the bathroom to start running a bath whilst Wilbur got his cloths back on and went out of his room somewhere.

After my bath I gathered my cloths from around wilburs room and put them back on walking slowly out of his room down stairs with shaky legs. I turned the corner to see Wilbur sitting down on the sofa as he patted a spot next to him for me to sit at.
"Are you okay?" he said as I crossed my legs with struggle.
"Uh- well I mean I'm feeling great as a person but my legs say no" I said kissing him on the cheek. He laughed when Tommy and Tubbo came down from there stream.
"HEY GUYS" Tommy said greeting himself. They both sat on the sofa with us and started watching the TV. Tubbo smirked at Tommy before looking at me and wilbur.
"Sooo. We heard you go into wilburs room then the door lock. Then a bang on the wall slightly and... The stream did too so uh" Tommy said quickly. Me and wilbur shot our head round to Tommy and Tubbo.
"WHAT DID YOU DO??" tubbo questioned. from where I turned my hicky was visible as I forgot about it after that bath.
"uh. We chilled and watched a movie?" Wilbur said trying to stay calm.
"Well then why does Y/N have a hicky and we heard other stuff!" Tommy said feeling smart. I quickly grabbed my neck remembering I have a hicky.
"Wh- shut up" Wilbur said to Tommy trying to explain.
"NO EXPLANATION A HAHA" quackity said from the phone. "I HEARD IT ALL GUYS FROM THE WALLS"
"QUACKITY" Wilbur and I screamed.
"CMON I COULDN'T HIDE THE CALL FOREVER" he said again through the phone.

*time skip a couple minutes to normal conversations*

"Me and Tubbo are going to go out soon to the park wanna come" Tommy asked me and wilbur.
"Uh sure?" me and him both said together.
"Right leaving in like 5 get ready we are NOT WAITING BITCHES" Tommy said getting up and walking to his room with tubbo.
"Get ready? What to go to the park??" I giggled at Tommy's words.
"Watch them come down stairs with a park play set they brought of Wish" Wilbur chuckled.
"Is that why you don't wanna share a bank account with them" I wispered to him. We both laughed and in around 3 minuets they came down the same as they went up and looked at us.
"CMON DICKHEADS" Tommy shouted at us.
"YOU HAVEN'T MOVED AT ALL" tubbo pointed at me and wilbur together on the sofa. We laughed and will ur stood up trying to get me to stand from when Tommy said CMON. As I stood I felt like collapsing and almost did but held myself up. I forgot about it when I said sure to the park. Tommy saw my legs shaking then looked at me Wilbur and back at me.
"Oh shit" Tommy said looking back at tubbo and running out the door waiting outside.
"Psst do you think he knows" I said to Wilbur. He nodded and laughed before holding my hand tighter and helping me walk out. He opened the door for me to see Tommy's face in discuss, he gagged and walked to the car.
"Guess we gotta drive?" tubbo said getting in the back with Tommy confused. I sat in the front and wilbur sat in the drivers seat as we started driving to the park. Half way there Wilbur put his hand on my thigh with the other still on the steering wheel. Tommy looked at his hand before back at tubbo.
"PLEASE TELL ME YOU GUYS ARE TOGETHER" tubbo said mostly at Wilbur.
"What-" Wilbur said taking his hand off my thigh an back to the steering wheel.
"CMONNN Y/N's GOT A HICKY, HER LEGS ARE SHAKING AND YOUR HAND WAS JUST ON HER THIGH" Tommy shouted at us. Wilbur looked at me then back at the road ignoring it.
"Wait what's Y/N shaking have to do with this?" Tommy Patterson tubbo on the back.
"Stay clean, friend" Tommy said in a slight guilt.
"TELL ME"
"WELL IT WAS RIGHT AFTER OUR GUESS OF Y/N AND WILBUR MAKING OUT. WE KNOW THEY AT LEAST MADE OUT BC OF THE BRUISE ON Y/N's NECK AND HE LEGS ARE SHAKING TUBBO!" Tommy said looking tubbo dead in the eye.
"I- oh.. Shit" tubbo said sitting back in his seat staying quiet.
"I actually got the hicky yesterday but it's okay" I said laughing a bit.
"YOU MADE OUT TWICE? AND SEX..SEXED?" quackity said on the phone.
"QUACKITY GO AWAY" wilbur said in a laugh. Tommy ended the call not wanting to get told off my wilbur.
"Why are you always on call with quackity at the worst times.." I questioned Tommy expecting an answer.
"It's okay he's coming to say with us on Monday for streams and stuff with Karl and sapnap!" tubbo said getting happy.
"WHAT?" I said looking back at them dreading everything. Tubbo sat back and laughed with Tommy.

*time skip*

We had gotten home went to bed and of course me and wilbur both slept in my bed together until the next day. I forgot to stream yesterday so I promised to stream today and do a long stream for everyone.

Y/U tweeted:
Hey guys! Sorry I couldn't stream yesterday I was a bit busy and tired so I didn't manage it but I'm doing a extra long stream today to make sure to get ready!

Tubbo_ replied to Y/U:
YES YOU AND WILBUR WHERE BUSY IN BED.

Quackityhq replied to Tubbo_:
I KNEW IT

3,682 replies from others.

I rushed into Tommy's room even though it was 9:45 and picked up his pillow throwing it at his face.
"DICKHEAD"

{A/N}

Hey there! I never know what to talk about in these but hey! Leave a comment on ideas to add into this story and I'll do them all of anyone reading this :)

Word count: 1139