Chapter 19

After quality had gone home me and Wilbur watched a film until around 5:20pm when Tommy and tubbo came home. We all finished the film even though there wasn't much left of it then Tommy and tubbo went to bed soon followed by me and Wilbur.

We layed in Wilbur bed and I was in his arms running my hands through his hair an he was just holding me in a hug.
"I'm so tired but I can't sleep" I said into his chest.
"What if I fell asleep, then will you sleep?" he asked me wanting me to sleep for my own good.
"Mhm maybe" I giggled. We both soon fell asleep in each other's arms.

I woke up the next morning and Wilbur was streaming. The stream couldn't see me though as his camera was facing way from his bed. I stood up quietly and he looked over at me turning his camera off on his stream. I walked past slowly out the door giving him a kiss on the cheek.

*Wilbur POV*

Y/N woke up so I turned off my camera letting her past. I turned it back on as she left and the chat was going crazy from me turning off my camera and then them hearing a kiss noise.

Chat:
"WHAT WAS THATTT"
"WHO KISSED YOU AHHH"
"AAA WHO WAS THAT"
"WILBUR HAS A SECRET GF? POG"

"Guys I don't have a secret girl friend" Wilbur said sarcastically. I continued playing Minecraft on the dream Smp when I saw Y/N log on.

Dream Smp chat-

WilburSoot:
Hey Y/U!

Y/U:
Heyy where r u?

WilburSoot:
At my base

Y/U:
Ok comingg

WilburSoot:
VC 2?

Y/U:
Sure

Me and Y/N played Minecraft for a bit before I ended stream and we both logged off. I walked out my room into Y/N and walked over to her.
"Heyy" she said standing up in front of me.
"Hey" I said grinning
"What?" she asked because of my expression. He laughed and pushed me against the wall kissing me with passion. I tilted my head slightly getting more aggressive within each second. Grabbing his cheeks I held him into the kiss. He grabbed my hips and picked me up placing me on to the bed and laying next to me before placing his hand on my thigh. I looked over to face him and watched his cheeks grow red. I planted a soft kiss on his lips before standing up and making my way out the door. He stood up following me out and we went down stairs sitting on the sofa next to Tommy and tubbo.

"Where you asleep in Wilbur's bed when he was streaming-" rubbing said smirking.
"What uhm- maybe" I said feeling my face grow hotter. Tommy and tubbo laughed as I sat back in wilburs arms.
"Listen where dating don't make it weird" Wilbur said in a laugh.
"wait WHAT" Tommy said sitting up.
"Tommy do you not hear them like every night?" tubbo laughed as I kissed Wilburs soft lips. I looked back at Tommy and his face was full of disgust. I laughed and carried on watching the film with the others. Karl and wuackity came over our house with Anne and Tommy stood up greeting them before they joined us watching the film. Once the film has finished they went upstairs to stream.
"Y/N and Wilbur wanna stream with us?" Tommy asked as they walked out.
"Uhm Yea sure" Wilbur answered for both of us. "We'll come up in a second" he said as the others walked out. I sighed standing up.
"What's wrong?" he said standing up in front of me and holding me inches away from him. Our chests where touching it was just our faces... Our lips weren't.
"Where gonna have to stream for ages and then we won't have alone time" I pouted.
"NOW YOU HAVE YOUR PRIVATE CONVERSATION" Tommy said as we looked over to see the others where stalking us on the stairs.
"GO AWAY" I said still in wilburs arms. He laughed and pulled me closer into a kiss. I held his cheeks and he wrapped his arms around my waist before I pulled away from the kiss hugging him.
"Promise alone time after" I said kissing him again on my tip toes and walking upstairs into tubbos room with wilbur. They where already streaming so me and Wilbur just sat down next to each other.

Chat:
"WILBUR AND Y/N YESS"
"WHO WAS IN WILBURS STREAM.?"
"Q&A!"

Text to speech:
"WHO WAS WILBUR SLEEPING WITH AN WHO KISSED HIM IN HIS STREAM."

Everyone looked at will and laughed but I just sank back into my seat.
"Wilbur?" quackity laughed.
"Chat let's say. You know them and you will soon find out" he said in a chuckle.
"Im gonna always ship Y/N and will though" Karl said turning back to the stream with his hands up. We all laughed and it was only till later that drama picked up. Tommy was playing bed wars on tubbos account and the others where talking to the chat. I conversation about relationships came up...
"Tommy you need a girlfriend" Karl giggled.
"EW NO" he shouted not looking away from the stream.
"Guys..." I said as Karl and wuackity turned to me. "How do I kiss my boyfriend when he's too tall.."
"Tackle him" Tommy said in a laugh.
"Kick him in the balls and when he crouches down kiss him" quackity said laughing knowing the boyfriend was Wilbur.
"Tip toes!" Karl said in a cute voice.
"Or just ask me to pick you up" Wilbur said grinning an looking over at me.

Chat:
"DID HE JUST SAY ASK ME?"
"AHHH WILBUR AND Y/N"
"SHIPP"
"BET YOU THEY MAKE OUR EVERY NIGHT"

"THAT ONES A FACT, THEY MAKE OUT EVERY NIGHT AND I HEAR IT SEND HELP" Tommy said finally getting the opportunity to say it. The chat was going crazy and text to speeches kept coming in about me and wilbur when he looked at me and I looked up at him and gently kissed him on the lips holding it for at least 5 seconds.

Chat:
"OMG THEY KISSED"
"CLIP IT AHHH"
"I CLIPPED IT YES"
"THERE SO CUTE TOGETHER"
"I CAN SMELL THE FANFICTIONS COMING ALONG ALREADY"
"THERE SO CUTE"
"CLIP IT"
"OMG THEY KISSED"

everyone laughed reading the chat go crazy.

Text to speech:
"IS Y/N PREGNANT OR WILL BE?"

The room went silent and everyone looked at me.
"Protection" I said giggling shaking my head to the pregnancy thing.
"I knew you had sex" tubbo said making everyone look at him.
"Tubbo your live." Wilbur said staying calm.
"Oh... Whoops" he said turning back to the camera making everyone laugh.

{} A/N {}

HEYYYY IDK WHAT TO SAY FOR THIS ONE BUT MORE SMUT IS COMING AND FLUFF WHERE

EAT DRINK AND LOVE YOURSELF GOODBYE BABYYY ❤

word count: 1167