Chapter 18

Y/N:
i looked at the test and it said negative, not that its a good thing but its not bad..talk about this after stream.

I turned off my phone and looked back up to tommy who was trying to read mine and Y/N's conversations.
"Go away" i said to tommy turning my phone off as Y/N walked in and sat beside me.

*Y/N POV*

I walked back into the room and sat down next to Wilbur, Tommy and Tubbo where still streaming but shortly after I returned they ended the stream and both decided to walk down to the cafe nearby.

"about the test.." I said to Wilbur wrapping my arms around him as we stood in the center of my bedroom. "i don't think im ready for a kid anymore..where still- young and we still have places to go, things to do, streams to make."
"Y/N, i would never force you into doing anything you dont want to do. i love you" he said insuring me. "theres a lot of things i still want to do to..." he said with a grin stuffing his pocket with his hand and taking out a packet that im thinking was a condom.
"you can never get enough can-" i was cut off by Wilbur smashing his lips against mine grabbing my waist and throwing me onto the bed. i felt his hands crawl down to the edges of my shirt to which he grabbed and pulled my shirt off only separating the kiss to slide it over my head and to take of mine and his trousers. i unbuttoned his shirt as he held himself on top of me with both his hands. one of them picked up off the bed beside me and went down slipping off my pants and throwing them onto the floor.

i giggled at his actions when he took off his own pants and gave me the condom. i ripped open the packet and slid it onto his dick followed by his coming off the floor and on top of me again. he fell into a kiss and moved down to my neck biting it slightly to which i let out a whine knowing Tommy and Tubbo weren't home to hear anything.

wilbur rubbed his dick over my clit gently looking back at me for reinsurance. i nodded as he sank into me coming halfway out and back in, he repeated this until i let out a deep breath. he slowed down taking his time in and out making me moan slightly under my breath. his breathing got heavier and moved my hands beside my head. wilbur grabbed my wrist gently and held me down against the bed continuing to fuck me. he went in and out getting harder then i thought was possible.
"i love you" he whispered in a harsh raspy voice.
"i love you to" i said as he came out of me. he forced my lips against his falling into a deep kiss. i tilted my head slightly grabbing his cheeks keeping his face against mine. his body heat was warm and comforting against my bare body. he didn't pull away from the kiss until i did.

my soft lips went against his again and i felt his hands go from the bed to my waist. he pulled me up to sit up-right in front of him when i ended up pushing him back and i held myself ontop of him with a grin. i pushed my lips against his and he sank back into my holding me waist and moving my lower half up and down getting quicker and quicker. he let go letting his dick sink as deep as possible inside of me and he moved his mouth to my neck kissing it with a small bite leaving his mark.

i pulled up taking his dick out of my clit and he layed me down on my back still holding a kiss against my lips. he went from my lips slowly to my neck and then my breast sucking on a nipple before moving down to my clit. he licked it teasing me before setting an open mouth kiss onto my clit sticking out his tongue exploring inside of me. i moaned as he came back to my face wiping his mouth with his thumb. he sank back into me for the last time going in and out quickly and continual. we heard the door shut and then quackitys voice as i let out a moan.
"HEY GUY-" he stopped talking when wilbur covered my mouth and moans with his hand then we laughed, he stood up taking his dick out of me and took off the condom getting dressed again. i sat there in the sweaty bed naked.
"ill be back in a second" he said walking out the room.

*wilbur POV*

i went downstairs being greeted by quackity.
"did Y/N moan when i came in or is that just me" he questioned me as i came down the stairs.
"hm just you" i said walking up to him. "anyways why you hear" i laughed
"to hang out dumbass" he said walking into the living room.
"okay listen, man to man" i stopped sitting down on the other sofa facing him. "i was fucking Y/N and you came in and stopped us" i said sitting back with crossed arms.
"i- oh shit" he said putting his hands on his head.
"if you tell anyone your dead" i said giving him a evil stare. he nodded and ran out the living room to the kitchen getting some water. i laughed and went back upstairs to Y/N.
"i may have told quackity" i said walking over to Y/N
"WHAT? HES GONNA TELL EVERYONE YOU FUCKED ME" Y/N said hyperventilating.
"its fine there gonna know one day" i laughed helping Y/N stand. her legs were shaking when i walked her into the bathroom connected to her room and sitting her down on the bench inside the shower. we already had sex yesterday and today so she couldn't stand. i stripped off and got in the shower with her running the warm tap and hugging her close to me washing the sweat off her perfect body. we got out the shower and i helped her dry off before we got changed again back into our cloths before.

i changed Y/N's bedsheets quickly and helped her walk downstairs. she couldnt walk or stand properly but eventually we made our way downstairs and we sat down on the sofa before quackity walked in and grinned at us.
"was it fun?" he smirked sitting down on the other sofa.
"shut the fuck up" i said sticking my middle finger up at him "of course it was dumbass" i finished my sentence. wilbur and quackity laughed at my answer. Alexes eyes locked onto my bright red hicky.
"wilbur! you gave her a bright fucking red hicky too!" quackity laughed. i moved my jumper over my hicky and stared at quackity whilst wilbur laughed.

{} A/N {}

i feel weird for enjoying to write this chapter...help me and my sanity butt EAT DRINK AND LOVE YOURSELF BC YOUR BEAUTIFULLL <3 also i deleted all the baby chapters bc i loved writting this book and when i added the pregnancy it was hard to write and feel normal even though i still wrote sex ..

word count: 1215