Chapter 30

I sat on my bed and clay sat in my gaming chair then Karl sat in the hanging chair in the corner of my room.
"So uh yea Karl you noticed the guy like following us around all the time at the beach right?" I asked.
"Yea why? He was scary" he asked back confused.
"Well no one expect Wilbur and my brother actually know this but he tried to... Rape me I guess but it was a while ago I- um" I saw both there eyes widen as I fiddled with my hands.
"Y/N you should tell Wilbur" dream said rolling the chair a bit closer.
"But I don't like it when he worries... He cares to much and I don't wanna take it away from him like were going again tomorrow and I want him to have a fun holiday.." I said getting sadder and quieter in each word.
"Listen just tell us if you see him again" Karl said smiling trying to comfort me.
"Okay thanks.." I smiled back at him.
"I don't want Wilbur to get in a fight and knowing him he probably would.. I don't want him getting hurt" I said looking down at my still fiddling hands.
"It's okay, your safe im sure he was just at the beach with some friends the same time at us" clay smiled.
I stood up walking over to him and hugging him.
"Thank you" I smiled into his chest.
I walked over to Karl and did the same before looking at them both.
"If you tell Wilbur or the children your dead" I smiled walkin out hearing there laughs.

The rest of the night was simple they went home after a bit and we went to sleep. Everyone woke up early well I expected George wouldn't have but I made sure tubbo and Tommy where ready before putting there bags in the boot with them. I went back upstairs and go my own bags putting my tooth brush hair bands and hair brush in there as well as my keys and neckless in a smaller zippy pocket of the suitcase.

Tommy helped me out my stuff into the boot and then I went to dreams house to see if they where even up.
"Hey" I was greeted by dream after knocking on the door.
"Right what room is George's" I asked walking inside instantly.
"Uh 2nd to your... Left" I laughed.
I walked upstairs and went to his room knocking on the door, no answer..
"Georgeeee"I said barging into his room an seeing him still asleep. "Wake uppp"
"UgHHhHhh" he groaned sitting up right. "Oh it's Wilbur wife" he giggled.
"Don't call me that." I said giving him a death stare that brang silence. "Hurry up" I said walking out downstairs again.

"George is awake now" I smiled at dream putting everyone's bags in the boot of there car.
"What did you do" he laughed but not as a question.
"I'm gonna go back now" I laughed walkin out back down the road and grabbing my bag from next to the door. It had the same things it had in from the beach so I just put it at the foot space by my chair (passagers seat).

After we were all ready we drove to the docks and we had to drive the car into a boat that took us to the island with the actual cruise ship at the harbor.

Again a long while later we were all booked in and we were waiting for our room tour person guy to come. There where 3 people and one of them being Michel.. Me and Wilbur where sharing a room but I couldn't tell him so I had only Michel giving me a room tour. Sapnap and clay where sharing a room with George so he suggested to go with me so I wasn't alone (For the tour) and everyone agreed so I wave of worry fell over me.
"This way" Michel said walking up some stairs and to a open room with some seats and a bar. "This is the bar and chill area you could call it" he said giving a awkward laugh.
"And over here..." he continued.
"Thanks for coming by the way" I whispered to dream behind Michel and saw him nod.
"This is your room sir if you would like to go there."
"If I'm not back in 2 minuets from my room and haven't come to yours then I swear to God help me" I quickly whispered to him following Michel in worry to my room.
"He gave me my room key and I walked inside amazed on how clean and perfect the room was with a open window and balcony by the table and kitchen then it's own bedroom and bathroom, it was all to good to be true. I heard a key turn in the door and I imideatly turned around watching Michel lock the door and turn to me with a grin.
"No on to help you now is there, your little boyfriend or anyone" he said walking closer to me where I stepped back.
"What do you want" I asked.
"Well what happened the first time we met? All I want is your body" at that I was terrified and he started walking closer to me.
"Leave me alone!" I tried to speak louder so someone might hear me...
"Not until you give me what I want" he said grabbing one of my wrists quickly with a tight grip.
I felt a slight tear run down my face as I realised I couldn't get away anymore.
"Go away!" I spoke again louder then before.
"No! I'm waiting for you, show me that ass" he smirked.
At that I kicked his knee up Malin him grab onto his leg and let go of my wrist. I ran into the bathroom locking the door and sitting down against the wall in tears. I picked up my hand and saw the already bruised red ring around my wrist in pain. I got my phone and messaged dream quickly.

Y/N:
Help, get Karl idk don't get anyone else

Y/N:
I'm in the bathroom and my room is right next to yours. Help

Dream:
What? What happened I'm coming with Karl now stay there an lock the door

Dream pov:
I picked up my phone reading Y/N's messages and looked up at Karl, I could tell he knew what happend along the lines.
"I'm gonna go get... Food coming Karl" I said standing yo and trying to leave quickly.
"Yes let's go" he said rushing out the door with me.
"Y/N messaged me her room should be this one-" I said walking to her door seeing its locked when I tried to open it.
"Fuck" I said to myself knocking on the door.
"Yes? Y/N was just testing the loco but went to use the restroom" Michel lied unlocking the door before I pushed him out the way and went to the bathroom.
"Y/N?" I knocked on the door loudly.
The door slowly opened to her teary face and I immediately hugged her trying to stop her sobs a little.
"What the fuck-" Wilbur walked in worried.
"Shit" I heard Y/N say as she walked over to Wilbur.
"Is that Michel.. The Michel Michel" he whispered as I got closer to him and I nodded in tears.
"Can you please get out. Not just the room but the boat... Better before it leaves" wilbur said grabbing my hand and standing in front of Michel followed by Karl and dream.
They where all much taller then Michel so it was funny to watch him cower.
"Well you know your little girl friend hook up with that guy! There always togther" he said looking at will them pointing at dream then switching to Karl and you could tell he was confused himself as he ran off out the room.
"What- no will please don't believe him I love you" just said turning to Wilbur.
"It's fine why would I believe him, are you alright?" he asked smiling.
I nodded silently then turned to dream.
"Thank you" I told him giving him and Karl and hug.
"It's okay he probably won't come back" he chuckled making me giggle remembering his scared face.
"I'm sorry I left to go to the toilet" Wilbur chuckled as I turned back to him and clay left with Karl.
"It's okay, I'm alive arnt I? And with you" I grinned locking the door on Wilbur.
"Ooo now your locking the door on me hm?" he said as I placed the keys down on one of the counters.

Word count: 1460

I'll write some more in the morning but I gotta sleep now gn people XD