Chapter 17

It was a couple days later. Five days till my birthday and we were doing a cooling stream tomorrow! I hadn't exactly taken a pregnancy test since me and wilbur did yk yk but I was planing to later, definitely before streaming tomorrow.

It was about lunch time and I was in my room alone. I decided to go make myself a sandwich so I went downstairs and stopped in the living room.
"Hey Y/N!" tubbo said greeting me as I entered the room.
"Hey" I said back looking over at him.
"Morning" wilbur said on the other side of the sofa. I smiled and walked into the kitchen making sandwich and sitting on my phone eating.

I finished my sandwich eventually and put my plate in the sink walking back to the living room. Tubbo had left so I sat next to Wilbur cuddling against him still tired.
"You okay?" he said looking down on me.
"Yyea" I said slowly.
"You sureee?" he asked again giving me a kiss.
"Nope" I said getting up and going to the bathroom.
"Y/N?" I heard him say following me up to my bathroom. He walked in and I was next to the toilet on the floor leaning against the wall.
"Are you okay!?" he said sitting down in front of me.
"Wilbur-" I said tired and slow.
"Are you like.." he asked and I knew exactly what he wouldve said 'are you like pregnant'
"Listen I'll go get a test later okay?" I said leaning into his arms and lap. He rubbed my cheek and I sat up in front of him giving him a kiss. Wilbur stood up taking my hand and lifting me up with him.
"I'll drive you, your too tired" he said taking me back downstairs. At the bottom of the stairs we heard Tommy in the living room.
"WHERE YOU GOING BITCHES" he asked looking up.
"Oh uh were going to the shop" I hesitated in my words.
"Can I come, PLEASEEE" he begged.
"Yeh.. Yeah sure" I said walking out.
"She's a bit grumpy" I heard him say as I sat in wills car. I heard him shrug and open the door to the drivers seat. Tommy sat in the back and we drove to the shop.
"Wait what about tubbo?!" I said worried.
"Y/N your such a mummm he's fine" tommy groaned at me. I sighed as we parked up and I opened my door walking over to Wilbur and locking our hands together. Tommy gagged a us and I laughed walking into the shop.
"I'm gonna go get something uh, yeh I'll meet you by the car or whatever" he said walking off and waving.
"Yeh good idea" Wilbur said quietly waving.

We went over to the isle with pregnancy tests and got three different types just incase before quickly going to the till an paying. We always ended up getting come chocolate to cover if Tommy asked.

Tommy was at the till next to us so I quickly put the tests into the bag I was given before he saw? And walked out with Wilbur. Twitter's notification went off on my phone and I was tagged in a post. I looked at it seeing a fan posted a photo of me and wilbur together from a second ago of me putting a test in the bag and I froze in the middle of the car park. Will turned around feeling our hands disconnect and came back to me looking at my phone.

The test wasn't pointed out it was just the fact me and wilbur together but if you zoom in someone who was smart enough could guess its a pregnancy test.
"don't worry about that no one pointed anything out except us together." he said taking my hand again and walking back to the car with me. We waited in the car to see Tommy walking in and sitting in the back.
"WHAT DID YA GET?" he screamed at us.
"Oh.. uhm uh- some chocolate." I said taking the bag and moving it to the foot area so Tommy couldn't get it.
"What elseeee" he asked.
"Girl stuff?" I said hiding my confusion. He sat back underwhelmed.
"That's boring" he said crossing his arms. I laughed and shook my head a bit sitting back in my seat.

Wilbur turned on the car and stared reversing out of the car park turning around to drive home.

Once we were home Tommy ran home to tubbo then me and wilbur went into his room. He went and sat on his bed and I went to go into the bathroom with the bag of things.
"I'll be out in a second" I said smiling at him an leaving to go to the bathroom as he nodded.

I took the tests and it said on the box to leave them for 5-10 minuets so I set a timer on my phone and was greeted by Wilbur when I left the bathroom.
"Sooo?" he questioned me expecting an answer now.
"Wilbur we have to wait a bit" I said laughing and pulling his hand to go downstairs. We were stopped my Tommy walking out his room asking if we wanted to stream with him.
"Uh sure" I said dragging Wilbur into Tommy's room and we sat down on the end of his bed behind the camera. Tubbo was already there in a second chair on the side of the view.

Tommy just already been streaming so me and wilbur said down nicly.
"I GOT Y/N AND WILBURRR" Tommy said sitting back down after us.

Text to speech:
"Y/N WHAT WHERE YOU HOLDING IN THAT TWITTER POST"

Tommy and tubbo turned around at me and I knew exactly what one. I didn't cover my face or anything trying to make it seem normal.
"Chocolate?" I shrugged.
"HMMAMMMM" Tommy said turning back around slowly with tubbo insink. The timer on my phone went off and I jumped a little getting my phone out my pocket and turning it off.
"One sec" I said standing up and leaving. I walked back to wilburs room and went into the bathroom looking at the tests..

*wilbur pov*

Tommy turned around looking at me.
"Where's she going, now dare she leave my stream" he said in an 'angry' voice.
"I don't know" just as I said that I got a message from Y/N and picked up my phone reading it.
"WHAT DID SHE SAY" Tommy asked being nosy.
"Non of your business TOMMY" I said laughing and looking down at her messages.
"Bet it's like come make out with me wilbur" he said rolling his eyes and going back to the stream.

Y/N:
Wilburr

Wilbur:
Mhm? TELL ME THE ANSWER TO THE TESTS I have no more patients..

Y/N:
Well I came into the room to look at them and it said that..

{} A/N {}

GO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER HAHAHA SORRY.

EAT DRINK AN LOVE YOURSELF BC I LOVE YOU TOO BEAUTIFULLL ❤

Word count: 1185