Chapter 9

We all went over to Karl, sapnap and quackitys new house and looked around also helping to unpack. There house was pretty much the same layout as ours just their movie room was actually a office storing like thing.

After helping them unpack there things and make it feel like there home we all went back to ours quickly. It was only 1:16 so by the time we got home, set up the cooking stream and get started it was just gone half past.

"Hey guys so we have everyone here with us for a cooking stream!" tubbo said to the camera/mic. We were all behind the island as the camera had view of the sink oven and the counter. I zoned out for a second when wilbur grabbed my hand on my lap from under the table thinking no one would notice.
"So where going to be making a cake today! Uh now. How do you make a cake?"

Text to speech:
OMG CAN YOU SEE WILBUR AND Y/N!?!

everyone looked over to us but quackity had a grin thinking he would've been kissing or something. Wilbur moved away before anyone saw anything and we were all just giving each other sters.

Chat:
"I CLIPPED IT"
"AHAHAGG"
"THERE ALL SO CONFUSED"
"PFFFFT"

"Wha-" I questioned breaking the confused silence.
"ANYWAY-" tubbo said getting up a cake recipe.

It took about an hour to actually figure out how to make a cake with out laughing at random comments that popped up. I walked over to Tommy with a hand of flour and tapped him on the shoulder.
"Tommy?" even though i only said Tommy everyone looked over and once Tommy turned around I blew the flour into his face. He stood there with a death stare for a while grabbing some flour from behind him before chasing me around the island in and out of the camera view.
"FUCK YOU BITCH" he screamed still chasing me. Everyone else laughed and sapnap recorded part of it.
"AHHH GO AWAY" I said still running around. I turned around and clapped the remaining flour from my hands to his face then hid behind wilbur.
"AWWWW Y/N's HIDING WITH HER BOY FRIEND." Tommy said pointing at me. I stuck my middle finger up at him from behind wilbur and carried on with 'helping' to make a cake.

*time skip*

The chat had calmed down from laughing about my and Tommy's flour chase and the takes where ready to get out there oven. St the start we got into groups so there was tubbo and Tommy, wilbur and me then Karl, sapnap and quackity and we each made a cake. Tubbo and Tommy decorated there cake with her sprinkles and philza Minecraft logos for some reason... Quackity, sapnap and karl did a Minecraft cake and me and wilbur covered our cake with some guitars I made out of fondont and music notes. Wilbur just tried his best to make a hear and stick it on the side. He showed me it with a smile and I hugged him.
"That's cute" I told him but no one else noticed as they where talking to others but the chat NOTICED.

Text to speech:
"DID Y/N JUST CALL WILBUR CUTE?!"

I looked over to the camera with my hands on the air.
"EH, WHEN WHAT WHERE WHO WHY" I said blushing slightly. Everyone started laughing, event wilbur.

Chat:

Philza: MY SON HAS A GIRLFRIEND I'M TELLING YOU.
"AHAHAGG PHIL"
"WILBUR AND Y/N ARE TOGETHER I SWEAR ON MY LIFE"

We all finished our cakes and tried each others. Each group got a plate and a slice of each cake to try, wilbur tried a fork of tubbos and Tommy's then Karl, sapnap and quackitys. After he got another scoop of each an pointed at me to tried it. I ate it of the fork thinking nothing of it.
"DID YOU TWO JUST SHARE A SPOON? IN MY COOKING STREAM!?!" tubbo yelled look in over at us. We paused and stared at him.
"Uhh no" I said with a mouth full of cake and wilbur still holding the fork to my mouth.
"We shared a fork actually" wilbur said getting a scoop of tubbo and Tommy's cake and giving it to me.
"CHAT CLIP IT AND PUT IT ON EVERY APP YOU GOT." quackity said to the chat.