Chapter 20

"Oh... Whoops" he said turning back to the camera making everyone laugh.
I rolled my eye sarcastically and sat back sinking into Wilburs single arm that was laying down across the sofa we were on. The chat was going too fast for anyone to read at the mention of me and Wilbur actually together.

It was around 9:15 when tubbo ended his live.
"You guys can stay around if you want, there's enough space" Tommy said to quackity and Karl as everyone stood up. " sleepover!" tubbo said exited.
"Yes sure" they answered all sitting down on tubbos bed when my hand was grabbed by wilbur and he lead me into my room.
"Heyy" I smirked at him.
"Hey sexy" he said pulling me closer to him till our chest touched and our faces only seperated by the late nights aura. Wilbur wrapped his hands around my thighs lifting me up where I wrapped my legs around his waist so we were at better level. I kissed his lips with passion grabbing his face when I felt his hands slide up and down my body. He pushed me into the bed for a second time today.
"Wilbur-" I said widening my eyes.
"Hm?" he said quickly kissing all over my face and neck.
"Wilbur I'm hungry, lemme eat firsttt" I whined standing up. "Cmon" I grabbed his hand pulling him to the kitchen.
"What do you want to eat, we haven't actually had dinner" wilbur asked opening the lardar (not sure if lardar s are just British but uh- FOOD STORAGE PLACE 👌)
"I'll make something, Tommy and tubbo need dinner too... And of course Alex and Karl" I explained as I grabbed some ready made dough."pizza?" Wilbur nodded when I spoke so I ripped open the dough packed and spread flour over the counter. Quickly, I made the dough into a large circle rolling over the sides and got out some tomato sauce, peparoni and cheese.
"Can you make some chipssss" I said walking over to Wilbur and hugging him looking up at him making sure I didn't touch his jumper with my hands covered in flour.
"Mkayy" he said in a chuckle as he got out some chips in the freezer and cooked them. I went back to the pizza and spread the tomato sauce all over then sprinkled the cheese on top. I cut the peparoni into little slices and places each one on the pizza before placing it I'm the oven.
"Woo!" I said walking over to the sink and washing me hands.
"Just don't burn it" Wilbur laughed.
"I won't! maybe" I giggled hugging Wilbur and looking up to him with clean hands this time.
"I love you" I told him as he planted a kiss on my forehead.
"I love you to" he ran his fingers through my hair once before he picked me up and sat me on the counter. Our eyes, noses, mouths and everything where in like so I grabbed his cheeks and pushed our lips together. I felt his hands crawl up my hips to my waist as I pulled away from the kiss taking a breath and then going back to our lips touching.
"WHAT YOU MAKING IT SMELLS GOOD" Tommy said walking into the kitchen with everyone following.
"Pizza. I'll bring it up in a second" I said sliding of the counter after I pulled away from the kiss. Tommy and alex stared at me and Wilbur.
"What" I said freezing to look at them.
"Were you making out" Tommy asked.
"Shut the fuck up" I whined crouching down and opening the oven then taking out the pizza tray.
"I mean we all know they've made out before" quackity laughed as I got out a sharp knife (to cut the pizza)
"Oh uh- I didn't say anything" he said stepping back with his hands up. I cut the pizza into 12 and gave 2 slices to karl, quackity, Wilbur, Tommy and tubbo before I got my two. I put some chips on everyone's plate before grabbing Wilburs hand and wall in upstairs into my room with him. I took one chip and ate it.
"I'm not hungry anymore" I giggled.
"Y/N. Your telling me we could have made 1 chip and then you wouldn't be hungry? We wasted all that time when we could have been making out right here." he laughed. I giggled placed my plate in the desk next to his before walking over to him. He grabbed my waist and pushed me against the wall.
"Oh I love you" I said with a grin.
He smirked and started to kiss me passionately before our breathing for heavier by a slight and he unzipped my zip up jumper. I smiled though the kiss and unbuttoned his shirt. He pulled away throwing his shirt off and my jumper. Will picked me up by the thighs and walked me over to the bed laying me down. He crawled over on top of me holding himself up before grabbed his cheeks taking him back to a kiss. He slid one of his hands down my waist to my leggings and slipped them down then brang his hand back up to beside my head on the bed sheets.
"Wilbur I want you" I said staring him in the eyes.
He smiled hearing my words and grabbed a condom out his joggers pocket holding it up so I could see with a questionable face. I nodded and smiled as I took my hands down and slid off his pants as he continued to kiss me moving now to my neck. He left me a hicky moving back to my lips before he say up right. He put on the condom and stripped off my bottom half fully before going back on top of me and sinking deep inside me thrusting in and out. I let out a small whine bitting my lip. He came out rubbing my clit with his dick before going back inside of me. I clenched the bedsheets behind me feeling sweat grown on my skin as will came out taking the condom off. I signed sinking into the bed.
"My legs are one day gonna kill me" I giggled hearing him laugh along.
"It's fine it's better then doing it for an hour hm?" he said realising we were that sweaty and we didn't do it for ages.
he stood up giving me a hand and we picked up out cloths putting them back on.
"I'm not tired" I whined.
"What after that?" he chuckled.
"Nope"
"Really?"
"Not tired"
"Hmm just come cuddle then" Wilbur said laying down in my bed with open arms. I buried myself in his arms and out my face and hands in his chest. I soon fell asleep after him.

{} A/N {}

Heyy eat drink love your self pleaseeee ❤your beautiful and amazing and loved babyyy x

Word count: 1159