Chapter 21

I woke up with cramps and looked at my phone. When I turned the screen on my eyes widened and squinted from the bright screen but then it came to focus and i saw it was 5:37am.
I got up and went down stairs to hang around and I turned on the TV quietly turning the volume down before getting bored and going outside. I looked outside and saw my brother. I got massive cramps and my vision went blurry when I opened my eyes and out of the dream..

"Morning" wills voice spoke softly from beside me.
"Morning" I said smiling and he gave my neck a kiss.
I turned around to face him as he was spooning me before and gave him a kiss back. I groaned and got up hearing knocking on the door. I slowly walked over and opened it to Karl.
"Oh uh- uhm... Where's wilbur" he stuttered not expecting to see me.
"Over there" I pointed to wilbur getting up out of bed and walking over.
I moved past Karl going into my room and picking out some cloths to wear. I picked out some baggy ripped jeans and cropped shirt as it was sunny outside. I got changed placing my other cloths in my wash basket then went outside sitting in a chair by the pool on my phone.
"Y/N? Someone's at the door for you" tubbo said walking out and standing next to me.
I stood up and turned to him.
"Oh okay" I smiled as we both walked to the door.
Standing at the door when I opened it I saw a man with dirty blonde hair.. It was my brother.
"Didn't know you would end up living with a bunch of boys?" he said in his deep raspy voice.
"What do you want?" I said in a groan.
Tubbo was still behind me as confused as Tommy is on a daily basis...
"Hey I just wanted to come check on you! I've been watching your streams" he grinned.
"Oh god" I said into my hands.
I pulled my hands away from my face looking back up at him.
"I got a house round here so I'll come back later" he chuckled. "Don't miss me" he smiled walking away from our house.
"Who was that? Does Wilbur know" tubbo said thinking he was my boy friend or something.
"Tubbo he's my brother!" I said in a laugh.
"Oh uh- I'll carry on washing up" he said walking back into the kitchen and loading the dishwasher.
I sat down and turned on the TV and went to Netflix putting on F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
"Heyy" Wilbur said walking down the stairs to me.
"Hiya" I said kissing his cheek as he sat down next to me.

After a couple episodes it was 11:39am and Wilbur had gone back upstate stream with Tommy. Me and tubbo where watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S still when there was a knock on the door. I stood up to go open it and saw my brother again.
"Hey... Jack" I said in a groan.
"Not happy to see me?" he chuckled.
I moved out the way letting him step inside an he sat down on the side sofa to me and tubbo.

*Tommy POV*

Me and Wilbur started streaming an it was fine until there was the sound of the front door opening and closing. I muted the stream and looked at wilbur.
"Is Y/N or tubbo going out?" I asked him confused.
"Uhh not that I know of.. Maybe Alex or dream came round?" wilbur replied.
"Mhm-" I said being cut off by a deep man's voice downstairs.
My door was slightly open so we could hear there conversation.
"Is Y/N with another guy" I teased to wilbur.
"Shut the fuck up" he said looking at me.
"It's probably a friend or something." I said turning back to stream and unmuting.

*Y/N POV*

My brother sat down and I started the conversation.
"How come you've came back to this side of the country" I questioned him.
"Mum wanted me back... For your birthday" he smiled as tubbo got up.
"Oh" I said half surprised and half happy.
"How come your living with a boy now, boyfriend?" he laughed.
"Jack he's 18." I said staring at him deal in the eyes.
Tubbo looked over laughing to himself from in the kitchen.
"And there's 2 others. There upstairs streaming right now though" I giggled.
"Okay you gotta tell me your dating one of them?" he asked being the big brother he is.
"Hmm mhm Mhm maybe" I giggled. "Down the road there's another house of 5 boys that come over a lot as well" I said watching his eyes widen.
"Okay okay one question..." it wasn't one question "have you have sex with any of them" he said leaning closer from the sofa he was on.
"Jack-" I replied quickly.
"It's a question I need to be answered as a big brother" ur said leaning back and crossing his arms.
"It's a question I will not answer" I grinned at myself.
"Swear to God I'm telling mum you had sex before me" he said standing up and rushing out the door.
I ran after him and we stood in front of each other outside.
"Listen don't tell mum and I won't tell her you havnt had sex" I smiled at him.
"Ugh" he groaned rolling his eyes.
"Listen I'll cya later an if you tell anyone your dead" I joked.
"Yea cya later" he said giving me a hug and looking behind me when he pulled away.
Wilbur was standing at the door so I waved hello at him then turned back to Jack waving goodbye to him as he went back to his car and drove off. I walked over to wilbur an he shut the door intently but didn't say anything. He didn't know it was my brother so if anything I'm taking it as he thinks in cheating. I didn't say anything bc it would make it funnier when he asks who he was.

I sat down next to wilbur without making eye contact as he was watching the tv. I cuddled next to him in his arms and soon fell asleep in his arms. I was woken up from my nap about half an hour later making it 3:47pm by wilbur nudging me.
"Oh uh" I mumbled leaning up out of his arm looking at him.
"Dinner" he chuckled standing up and helping me up with him.
I picked up my phone and followed wilbur out to the table to see tubbo and Tommy sitting there with 4 plates of pasta around the table. I sat next to wear placing my phone backside down and got a message as we started to finish out food.

Jack x:
Hey whatcha doin?

I saw Wilburs eyes turn looking at my phone as I picked it up replying.

Y/N:
I'm eating dinner rn Y?

Jack x:
Come over later I haven't seen u in ages!

With that I turned off my phone putting it in my pocket and continuing to eat my food.

Later on I was in my room getting ready to leave and go to my brothers house when wilbur walked in.
"Listen you know it but this is awkward! Who's Jack" he said walkin over to me hugging me and stopping me from taking my shirt off.
"He's my brother, will" I'm going to see him in a second so I'll be back later.
I said giving wilbur a kiss on the cheek and walking out down stairs. I grabbed my bag and left walking down a couple roads to his house.

"Hey!!" he said opening the door.
I saw 2 other men who must have been his friends and 1 other girl. I walked stepping in and giving jack a small hug. His house had a faint alcohol sent as I walked through sitting down on the sofa. I could tell they where all drunk even the slightest when on of my brothers friends came over to me and sat down next to me.
"You drinking?" he said in a deep husky voice.
"No not tonight" I chuckled lookin over at him regretting it as we made eye contact.
"Hm!?" he said grabbing my hand and quickly pulling me into my brothers room.
"Whats- what's wrong" I asked him shelling back slightly.
He held my wrist and slowly backed my against the wall holding both my wrists against it locking me in front of him and the wall.
"Stop! Get off me" I said trying to pull away from his grasp.
He pushed our lips together as I turned my head making his drunken lips kiss my cheek. I saw a flush of anger grow in his stare as he held my wrists tighter locking out lips together. His beer flavored mouth made me gag as he pulled away.
"STOP!" I said as soon as I got the chance.
His hand slid down to my joggers and pulled them down slight below on hip when we heard banging on the door. I felt a tear roll down my cheek as Jack walked through the door.
"What's wron- WHAT THE FUCK Y/N" he said pulling his friend off me.
"HE'S DRUNK AND ACTING LIKE A DICKHEAD! YOU THINK I WANTED THIS" my voice was fully of rage.
He turned to his friend punching him making his nose bleed.
"Fuck you" my brother said to his friend as I stormed out the room leaving his house.
I basically ran home and locked the door behind me sinking to the floor on the inside of our house door.

Tubbo came running over and sat down in front of me.
"Y/N what happened whats wrong!?" he said in worry as wilbur ran down the stairs.
"I d-dont want to..talk about it righ- ght now" I said through stutters of tears.
Wilbur sat next to me pulling me into a hug as Tommy came down sitting on the stairs in front of me.
"It's okay Y/N don't rush to talk about it" wilbur said rocking me in a tight hug.
"I love you" I said into his chest quietly.
"I love you to" he mumbled kissing my forehead.

{} A/N {}

HEYYY I'M TAKING A BREAK AS I'M GOING AWAY FOR 2 WEEKS BUT YH DON'T THINK I'M DEAD OR FINISHED THE STORY!

WOrd CoUnT: 1756 she fancy