Chapter 31

We all know what happened then..

Me and Wilbur ended up falling asleep together but was woken up by aggressive knocking.
"Wake upppp" I heard a voice sounding like Tommy from the other side of the door.
"Ugh" I said stumbling out the bed to the door unlocking it. "What"
"Breakfast! Come on were all waiting in dreams room." he said leaving and going into dreams room.

"Cmon" I turned around to Wilbur getting a jumper and leggings out my suitcase I didn't manage to unpack.
After getting changed I went into dreams room shorty followed by Will.

"Guys they have waffles!" tubbo said excitedly looking up from his phone.
"Okay let's go" Karl giggled.
We all followed him down to the bar and dining room I guess it would be and we all had something to eat before going back upstairs.
"Guys get your swimming stuff they have a pool" dream suggested more then told us.
"Yeaaa" I said exited of a pool and followed Wilbur into our room.
"Since when do they have a pool" Wilbur questioned.
"I don't know! Get ready" I giggled changing into my bikini and putting a light jumper an shorts over it.
Walking back into dreams room, I knocked on the door and was greeted by Tommy and tubbo.
"Where the fuck is Wilbur" Tommy spoke.
"Getting changed" I laughed walking in to see everyone but George, Wilbur and quackity.
"Quackity and Wilbur arnt here yet and George is in the bathroom getting changed" dream laughed at George taking ages.

Once everyone got here we went to the pool and it was empty.
"This is why you book things" dream said and everyone realised he booked it for only us.
"Can we go in it? Will we die clay" Tommy asked clay stupidly.
"Yes you will burn, Tommy" clay chuckled as he ran and jumped into it.

After a while we all where in the pool hanging out but dream and sapnap where of course play fighting about something. I felt a tap on my back and turned around to see tubbo.
"Hi I'm a fish now" he spoke making me laugh.
"What-" I said confused.
"Fish? Bloop" he said swimming away leaving me confused to turn back to wilbur who was still in front of me.
"Uh" will chuckled hearing what tubbo had said.

After a hour or so of playing dream said we had to go get ready as the boat would be parking at the first place now and we should be ready to get off first.

We all met down in the lobby ready to leave the boat and go to the first beach place until I noticed Michel on the ship again and looked at Karl and dream. They must have seen him to.
"Hey you okay?" Wilbur whispered looking down on me making me turn to face him.
"Yea just-"
"Oh him" I was cut off by wilbur noticing Michel.
"Listen its fine we can leave soon" I said trying not to have Wilbur worry about me.
"Mhm, look" he said pointing at the boat doors opening and everyone standing up walking over.

We all followed each other and left the boat being greeted by a soft sandy beach and some clean beach houses, enough for everyone, then further down was a couple beach games set up as well as a path leading into the forest area and it looked like there was a large hut and a bar inside the tree lines.
"Woah" I heard someone saw as we walked down the soft sand.
"This is so cool!" I hear another voice speak sounding like tubbo or Karl.
I felt Wilbur hand connect with mine so I took it and we continued walking down till we got to the path the lead inside the forests.

After getting to the bar area we all sat down at a big table with sofa seats all the way around it like a cafe.
"I love this already" George laughed sitting next to clay closely.  (might add in some dnf sry if you don't ship)

"What would you like to eat? There's a large meal that goes around this table and it contains sandwiches pasta bowls sea food and deserts?" the waiter came up to us and asked.
"The largest mean thing?" clay said confused.
"Drinks?" she asked looking up from her note pad and pen.
Everyone asked for different drinks like water coke or milkshakes but I remember Wilbur asking for a coke as well as me.

A little while later the waiter came back with all the drinks on a tray and another guy following him with the large meal.
"Thank you" tubbo said kindly to the waiter for us all as they smiled and walked off.
"Wasn't expecting it to be this large-" clay chuckled.

After we ate most the meal we were given we all went to the beach as everything we "brought" was payed by the ship unless it was from a real shop like a gift store.

"Why is the sand so nice" Tommy asked making everyone laugh at his stupid question.
A couple of us went to the water an other's just played around on the sand for a bit but I needed a toilet so Wilbur suggested coming to find one with me.

"It's so nice here" i smiled as we walked down the beach to the toilets.
"Mhm, especially with you hear" he smirked looking down at me.
"Oh shut upp" I joked giggling.

After I went into the toilets I came out an saw Wilbur on a bench close by so I went and sat down next to him.
"Hey" I smiled looking at him.
"Hey" he smiled back.
I felt out lips touch after we both leaned in and as I parted from him the warmth of his breathing faded.
"I love you" I whispered to him.
"Love you to" he whispered back making me smile.
"Cmon let's go back" I laughed slightly standing up and lock in out hands together forcing him to follow me back.

Word count: 1021

Got school now- I'LL POST ANOTHER ONE AFTER LOVE YOU ALL ALSO IS IT OKAY IF I ADD IN SOME DNF INTO THIS? BYEEE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF FOR ME <3