CHAPTER EIGHT: ANGST

'Conjurer's' was the word used for people who studied magic's. Short form was 'C J'.

They are many different dimensions in the world. People in each dimension just knew the one they were living in. They had never traveled or seen any other dimension. Everybody were clueless about the other dimensions.

...........

Hearing Leona's last sentence made Lora agitated. The school of Enchants had a law that once a person enters the school they can't leave the school until they had been graduated (Passed the inter-school competition) or have been killed.

There weren't many graduates in the magical land especially coming out from Enchants was very rare. The other magical schools tried implementing this law but as the number of students went off their control they couldn't sustain it and stopped practicing this law.

The reason that Enchants had hell lot of student's wasn't that many people arrived there sacrificing their entire life but because the student's that had arrived year's back had not graduated.

Thus in Enchants you may find all aged students ranging from minimum age of 18 years to max they can live.

Leona apologized for the inconvenience they had to undergo to receive their classroom. Normally they would have received it directly in their respective rooms but because of them being occupied in some important work they weren't able to provide the necessary comfort.

The entire day went off waiting to hear their name to which class they belonged.

Till dawn everyone had received their respective classrooms with the names of their relevant teachers. All the Crashing Eleven members (Lora, Kane, Mark, Axle, Noel, Daniel, Taren, Grey, Maruto, Stefan, Neil, Brandon, and Rock) were in the same team by luck.

All the members assembled on the football ground. It was late but brooding about the upcoming match they decided to begin with their practice. They were about to start off when Leona transpired there.

"Guys start with your training, I will be right back," Mark said and moved a little far to converse with Leona.

"Do you really think that our team is ready to play the championship match?" he questioned.

"I know you are not but it's been long Enchants is without a team and if you don't play a competition with any team this year than..." Leona had a dull face.

"What's wrong," Mark asked holding her shoulders firmly making her look straight at him, 'What are you hiding,"

"You are talking to the principal of your school," Leona reminded.

"Don't change the topic. Speak up. What's disturbing you so much?"

Leona was quiet. Mark waited for an answer.

"You know about the football leader who started the game in the schools and the championship game..."

"Yeah I know. What foolish law has he passed now..." he asked in anger.

"He said that if Enchants don't play any matches this year then there won't be any football team representing Enchants ever again and as you quiet know that because of the championship match being this year you can't play other matches except the championship match," Leona said.

Mark was quiet. He cognizant Leona's decision.

"And one more thing... the match is day after tomorrow...,"

Mark was shocked. The news came out as a bombshell. He was dumbstruck. He had reached a do or die situation.

If they played the championship match and failed than their team would be resolved as that was the law by Radar and if they don't play than they were going to face the same consequences. The only way was to win the match but the time provided was again a defeating factor.

"What's wrong," Axle asked keeping a hand on his mate's shoulder.

Mark returned to his consciousness and found Leona missing rather Axle and Lora were there.

"Nothing," he said trying to cheer himself up, 'Let's join the others in practice,"

"We can't," Lora said, "Leona has given orders to start the practice from tomorrow,"

"What..." Mark asked shockingly.

He sighed and asked the others to follow her instructions and to meet the next day at 5 am.

The members greeted good bye and left the ground. Mark while returning to his fire room, the second highest room of the magical land, he crossed Leona's office. He looked up and saw her looking down towards him.

They looked at each other for some time each filled with their own thoughts. He looked forward towards his path and started walking as he waved his hand towards her. Leona watched him move away and soon getting out of sight.

"I know you are tensed about this a lot but I know you can do it..." Leona said to herself.

THANKS FOR READING...