CHAPTER TEN: ENTEY OF A NEW MEMBER: Sub chapt-1

"Lora..."; Axle said as they moved on the slope.

"Yeah"; she asked.

It had been 2 hours since their journey had began. They had reached 1/4th of the mountain.

"Did you have a fight...or did something happened between you two...";

"Whom are you talking about"; Lora asked.

"You know that quiet well...";

"No...nothing...well let us pay more attention on our task... let's finish this off soon";

They tied the cans behind their backs sealing it properly and started to climb.

After taking 5 rounds they took a break which later increased to 5 then 2 and then after each round.

By next day at 8 they had finished with 40 cans.

"Why are you not talking to Lora"; Mark asked.

"Its nothing like that"; he replied.

"We can clearly see that from Lora's reactions...but..."; he paused.

Kane looked at Mark.

"You told her about it, didn't you";

Kane didn't reply anything.

"Well I still thing that... I know I don't have the right to say... but... nothing... leave";

Kane didn't forced him to say and they started with their task again.

Most of them finished on time. Some where late but all were allowed to continue for the next task.

"We are going to start with the next step for the wand formation now. Crashing Eleven's stamina is great although few of them still require more enegy but I hope they do practise more to compensate. While others have to continue for the same and join the other students for some while and train by them"; Ryan said.

All the football team were happy but not that great as Helen too were a part of them.

Ryan explained to them the next step.
They had learned how to manipulate the energy now they had to get the energy out to form a particular shape.

"Let me show you for your better understanding"; Ryan said.

He stretched his legs and caught his left hand with the right as he bend down. He tried to concentrate his energy. Some blue light started to appear from his hands. It was like some lightining waves. They started to take a rod shape. He removed his right hand from the left and directed the lightining rod to the near by tree. The tree was cut into two just by one slash of the rod. The cut was a perfect smooth one without any abrassive marks.

"Well I guess you all understood it quite well. As you all have finished the previous task just some time before you can start this task from tommorrow. If you wish you can start from today but i think you all will require some time to understand what this all is about. Well enjoy. I will come to check tommorrow evening"; Ryan said and dissapeared.

All were very amazed to see the technique. Kane too was surprised and was much more intrested to learn this new thing. The problem was the understanding part.

They decided to rest for a day and if wanted to practise, practise personally.

Lora didn't went back to her room. She instead decided to go to the stalls area located in the school. She met Noel there.

They ordered some nice quantity of food and started to stuff in.

"So what are you gonna do after this"; Lora asked.

"Of...ofcourse Iwill go to sleep. All are sleeping. Waking the entire night is a big deal ofcourse"; Noel said as he swalloed up his food.

Hearing about sleep Lora remembered that she was also feeling drowzy. She wasn't aware of it as she was busy thinking what she should do.

She soon had to wave her good bye to Noel. She decided to go to the green house and have some sleep there.
She went in. As expected there was shade in there. She went to sleep and felt asleep very soon.

She got up to realize it was 8:50 pm. She yawned and streched. She realized how much she sleeps.
It was quite fascinating but she wasn't the one. All the other members were the same.

She roamed in the market and had some food. She decided to start with her practise soon after.

Lora was missing since morning and Kane tried his best to not go in search of her. It was pretty obvious that she won't return back to the room as she had said.

He went out for training after he got sufficient amount of sleep.
It was in the approx middle of the forest. As he was practising he saw a dark fire ball coming down towards him from the sky. He doged it easily.

"Raven..."; he said angrily.

"Hey dear brother... it seems you haven't forgotten about me yet..."

The guy looked similar to Kane but not exactly. Kane's features were far more attractive. But he did had the similar hair color, the eye shade was red not like Kane's which were amber.
They did had different hair styles.

"How...dare... you"; he said with anger.

His eyes started to turn red now. He was damn serious. His anger was all over himself.

"Someone seems to be angry"; he replied in his notorious tone pissing Kane more.

"Don't you think brother that I come to know about your likes and dislikes faster then anyone else...that's called as a true brother...don't you think";

Kane was quite angry but kept himself or rather tried to be calm also simultaneously observing each and every move of his brother.

"And I had not expected this from Kane. Were you trying to hide about your girl friend from your elder brother...that's not right. Who taught you all this";

"You are no brother to me";

"What is this...I had come first to pay you a visit with my present but the girl-friend of yours had no patience in her. She went to snatch away that from you";

"You...";

"Oh someone does get angry hearing about his girl-friend...nice... that's something admirable... well you should get angry on her or yourself... see she was dumb enough to show her identity to me by coming in the way or you were dumb enough for liking her other then the queen and allowing me to trouble my younger brother more by killing both of them";

"As usual my younger brother doesn't likes to speak anything...you shouldn't do that. You should share things with your brother... and as you don't, I need to take things in my own hands... well let's begin with your girl-friend for today. She was in need of a present... lets give it to her";

"She is in her room... dragon will be there..."; kane thought.

"Do you really think she is in her room..." Raven said shocking Kane a lot.

"Where is she...you dare don't do anything to her..."; Kane shouted but Raven waved his good bye laughing loudely and went away.

"Lora should be back...she should have returned...she won't decide to stay away even at the night time... would she... she could probably... where could she be... no I'm worrying a lot... he always does that... she will be fine...calm down...calm down...";

Kane at last calmed down when be confirmed with the dragon whether Lora was safe and sound and he gave a positive reply. He gave a sigh of relief.

He was able to continue his practise. The anger that had rosed helped him to train much better.
He felt asleep in the forest itself after practising for half of the night.

THANKS FOR READING...