CHAPTER NINETEEN: A REAL DREAM: Sub chapt-4

Kane landed down on the ground when he saw Raven in front of him. He was surrounded by black smoke. He also looked different. His aura depicted that his power had increased same like that of Kane.

"So dear brother did you received back all of your powers. How did you managed too... well any how it's no match against my new power," Raven said.

Kane didn't answer. Leona and the others noticed them getting disappeared and heard a sound of sword crash. There was lot of smoke around. When it cleared they saw Raven had attacked Kane with his sword but Kane had responded very quickly without any change in his expression.

He was very calm and cool constantly observing things around as he began to fight back with his black sword in one hand constantly crashing with that of Raven's. The sword was different unlike the normal ones. It was a royal sword. It was thin but a very heavy one having a dragon shaft. The sword just had one dragon engraved on it.

No one was able to see the two brothers fight. They just heard the sound and saw the light when the swords crashed. The speed was incredible. Everyone started to clear out the war zone as the entire place was trembling down. Their fight had such a force that it had started to destroy the surrounding area. The place had gone too smoky when the dark and light fires collided with each other and the swords met in between.

The ground had turned into bits and the fight was taken in the air.
Both of them had an equal level and the fight went on for hours until Raven realized that he was falling back. Kane's power increased instead of decreasing as Raven thought but his power was still all this time. He was able to use a constant level because of his wand that he had finished creating. It was pretty obvious to guess which wand he would have although no one was able to see the wand.

The match was on the verge of end almost with the destruction of the entire forest and half of the Enchant's.
Raven was on the floor. Kane moved towards him to give him the final blow.

"You know you shouldn't have fought on the first place... It's useless... no one will survive... all are gonna die," Raven said but he's words didn't stopped Kane. He was about to slash when Raven suddenly was found standing. Kane didn't attack and stood at a distance.

Raven had Lora in his hand and a cage appeared there with all the Crashing Eleven members in it.

"I was expecting why weren't you using your cheap tricks in this fight," Kane said.

Raven was about to respond when they heard someone speak.

"So the High King was not even able to kill his own brother,"

Leona and the others who were watching at a distant had a terrified face. The surrounding area had started to shake.  The sky had started to turn black. The earth started to break into pieces.

"The rules of your's always are at my benefit," they heard a man who approach there from the smoke.

Mark and the others were able to see all this and were just not able to understand what was going on.
Dark black clouds similar to that of Raven emitted out from that man but it was very much different in his case. No one was able to stand in presence of his power. Kane decided to save his friends first as they wouldn't be able to survive the pressure of his power but instead he went to attack first.

Kane had went to attack but he wasn't seen later on. There was huge bang that was heard. All wondered what had happened. It was too smoky to notice anything. They soon noticed Kane on the ground. He was down just by one hit. The light around him had disappeared. He still had his consciousness though.

"The High King is still like this. What will your parents say at your hopeless condition... you had to find the queen but rather you decided to stay with a girl forgetting all your responsibilities... but you were a fool to not realize the fact that... "