CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: A NEW TEAM MEMBER: Sub chapt-2

"Why does it always happen that whenever we are together we don't know each other and when we start knowing we are seperated by each and every mean. I am fed up of all this... I just wanna be with you... but it's just not possible. They won't allow. I will always have to search you. They will try every possible way to seperate me from you..."; Kane said as be lied down on the bed.

The bed was in no comparison in that of his room. But everyone were tired and cared nothing.
All went to sleep. Next day all were up and soon had their breakfast to begun with their day.

They had to travel by the train. They arrived at the station. The crowd was plenty on the station. The train soon arrived. The Crashing Eleven were soon shocked to see the over filled train. People literally were hanging out of it. For few seconds the Crashing Eleven stood still until Kane diverted their mind and asked them to move in.

At first they thought Kane was joking but they realized that the future trains would have worse condition. All started to head in. They were pushed and squeezed in all that rush.
At every station people pushed them in and out of the tain. At last they got a secured place to stand.

After 2 hrs of travel they at last inhaled some smoky air. But they were free of the train's population.

All settled themselves when Kane informed them the followings.

"We have almost 200 schools at this place. Most of them have one team and few have two. So approximately the total reaches to about 250 teams"; Kane said.

"250 teams... are you joking"; Selina said shockingly

"Its just 250 can't you even do that much"; Noel said and was hit by the lightining.

That actually helped them show that their powers were working although the strength of the power had decreased a lot.

"Don't worry the Crashing Eleven would surely fullfill all the tasks"; Mark cheered.

Kane removed the maps and they all numbered the places accordingly.
They soon began playing matches with the teams. Each day their number of matches ranged between 15 to 20.

It wasn't like they used to play a proper match entirely. Most of the time the opponent team gave up or they used to stop the play if the Crashing Eleven thought that Lora won't be present at that place.

One by one the no of teams decreased as days passed on with no progress.

"This teams really play like..."; Bryan said.

"Like..."; Selina asked.

"I have never played 15/20 matches in a day as we play now..."; Edan said.

"And we all know the reason behind it"; Gray replied.

At last there were only 20 schools left.
Kane had booked a car for their travel as train travel was just getting on their nerves day by day.

They reached the place.

"I hope we will finish this up soon today and at the end we would have found Lora"; Axle said

All wished the same. The locality was kinda in outskurts of the town. Thus the population and destruction of nature was comparatively lesser.
Kane discussed the schedule. They decided to finish up with school that were on the main road. And then end up which was in the deep.

"There is also a school in the forest"; Kane said.

"You must be joking"; Mark said.

"Well it's not exactly in the forest though..."; kane replied.