CHAPTER Twenty Seven

"Are you alright"; Kane asked when she opened up her eyes.

"Yeah...seems ...so"; she said.

The competitors were shocked to see her alive as they had hitted her almost to kill her or atleast to be hospitalized the rest of her life... then how could she be consciouss. Kane gave her support to stand up.

3 minutes remained and the opposite team felt a bit relaxed that at least they were able to do some benefit.

"I want to try the shot again"; Lora said looking at kane.

"Can you seriously do it"; Kane asked.

She nooded her head. Kane made her stand on her feet and gave a call to Maruto.

"You won"t get the ball for that shot," the captain said moving with the ball.

"I don't think so"; Kane said and the ball again was dissapeared and it was passed to Maruto by Kane.
Maruto kicked the ball upto the 8th floor.

Lora and Maruto did their first jump and she was successful in doing the second. The ball was in front of Lora and there was 2 and a half minute still remaining. She seemed to be happy that she would surely make it in time. She was on the 6th floor at the present. She was going to shoot but she felt that she wasn't having much strength to kick it.

"Not now please"; she said to herself but she soon lost her consciousness. She had fainted high up in the air and was falling down.

All were shocked. They knew that if she fell she would surely die. Axle asked Maruto's support to reach towards Lora but they were not able to reach her. She was falling down. All were looking up. Time was speeding and she was moving down...

Just then they noticed someone high up in the air. It was kane. He had jumped till 5th floor without anyone's support.

When Lora was caught by kane and was wrapped in his arms she received back her consciousness. In all that spot light they were falling down. Lora wasn't worried a bit as she knew she was safe in his hands. They landed safely on the ground but Kane didn't let Lora on the ground. He was still holding her.

"Lets do it"; Kane said and stopped the ball that was passed by Axle.

He kicked it up till the 12th floor and jumped along with Lora to the 11th floor. He released Lora from his arms and hold her by her hands. They released their catch took their positions and kicked the ball from that height.

Just when their kick touched the ball simultaneously a huge dragon appeared from the ball moving downwards with a trail of uncountable small tiny dragons circling around the entire arena with such a speed that all the things around went on flying.

The players caught hold of something to not fly off. The dragons along with the preasure created by the movement of the entire arena and with that great speed moved towards the net tearing the net into pieces and hitting the glass building breaking it down and moving on and on but before it could have hit the school building it suddenly stopped on its own.

The bell rang for the time up and for the goal. The Crashing Eleven had won the match. But there wasn't any enjoyment of winning on the ground. There was shock everywhere on the field.

All were looking shockingly at the two strikers as they landed down. All the media people started to move towards the ground leaving their stations.

The crashing Eleven arrived with their coach and Leona and left along with Kane and Lora before the media people could have reached with all different sorts of questions.

"We need to take Lora to the hospital"; Axle said as they were running away from the crowd.

"No I just want to get back to my room"; Lora said but just then Kane kept his finger on her head and she felt asleep.

Using the magic caravan they reached the hospital where all were hospitalized leaving Axle, Kane, Brandon, Stefan and Maruto.

Lora's condition was the worse than any of her team mates. The doctor said that she was at the verge of dying. Actually the doctor was shocked himself to hear her being alive even after all that had happened.

THANKS FOR READING
I HOPE YOU LIKE THE STORY...