CHAPTER FIFTEEN: NEW FRIENDS: Sub chapt-1

"In few days you are going to have your final match and seeing your team's condition I don't think you can win this match"; Julie said when all the members were on the field.

"I don't understand what are you saying"; Mark said confused.

They had showed her their performances just yesterday and again why the same speech that day.

"The school with which you are going to have your finals is a very powerful team..."; Julie said.

"Yes they are. I have seen their matches. They never play the second round as every opponent of theirs loses their hope in first half"; Jude said.

"Those players who lose their hope half way are the biggest losers"; Mark said.

"It's not true because whichever team played against them had such a bad condition in just half time that they were not even able to stand. Leave about playing... I remember one match when they had scored 35 against 0 within 15 minutes. Some of the teams don't even play because of the fear";  Jude said.

"So it will be better if I remove few members from the team"; Julie said.

"Sorry mam but we have tried our best since the start to play the finals. We won't like if all of us won't be there together playing in the finals...we will work hard, very hard to win against our opponent"; Lora said.

"If you really think then let's have an exhibition match with one of the learning football team's of that school you will be going against..."; Julie said.

"We will prove you coach like the last time"; Mark said.

Julie asked them to be ready within an hour till she got those players to Enchant's. Crashing Eleven didn't do heavy work out before the match; just light one's to not get tired before the match. Soon the hour passed by making others realize how fast the time pass by.

The teams were on the field. As Julie had said the main team were not present just one of the training team's had arrived. That meant there were many footballer's in the school forming many teams and playing matches.

"Well if it isn't the actual players then the match would be easy"; Brandon said.

Mark went forward to greet the captain of the opponent but he rudely said to begun the match without any greetings.

The game was about to begun and Mark cheered his group saying that they would surely win and prove their coach that their team is fit for playing.

"We will win don't worry"; Kane said.
Just then Julie called out Kane.

"You won't be playing this game"; she said.

"But why"; Kane quetioned.

"Cause I said so"; Julie said

Kane had no other choice. He apologized as he came out of the field.

"Was Julie trying to keep my strength as a secret from the opponent's team. Was he keeping me as a trump card"; Kane thought.

It could have been possible. Exhibition matches would probably open up their secrets moves well.

"Lora you will be the only one in the defence and all the others will be in the foward"; Julie said shocking everyone.

What was this formation? What was she thinking?

"We have never played in this fomation"; Gray shoyted.

"Do as I told you all too"; Julie ordered.

"She is surely gone nuts"; Noel said.

Most of the team mates were thinking what was going on in coach's mind. What was the reason behind this hopeless formation. They would never win like that.