CHAPTER Twenty Six

"I won't run away... I will do the goal"; Maruto shouted at the top of his voice.
He took his position. There wasn't any fear now it seemed.

As the ball had went off field because of Lora the opposite team received the chance to have the ball. The captain passed the ball to it's player but the ball didn't reched the player. It had suddenly disappeared. The monitor was searching on the field for the dissapeared ball. Meanwhile Lora sat down.

"What are you doing all of a sudden"; Axle asked her.

"You were wearing those uptil now"; Maruto asked entirely shocked to see Lora remove huge weights from her legs.
She threw them out of the football fied which created a huge hole whose end was difficult to be seen.

"What the heck was that thing"; the comementators commented.

"And where the heck is the ball"; another commentor questioned.

"The ball have been found"; one of the players stood and shouted loudely to be heard.

The monitor soon showed the ball which was with kane.

"When did he took the ball"; the spectators questioned each other.

"The camera's were not even able to capture them,"

"That what we can expect from Kane"; Lora said as she smiled and stood up again.

Kane passed the ball to Maruto as Lora knees were injured badly and in that state a normal person would have not been able to stand up but she was running with all those pain and to think she was wearing those damn weights uptill now... she's seriously something unpredicatable...who would have thought the loser will have that great spirit in her...

Maruto kicked the ball uptil 9th floor and jumped uptil second. Lora jumped uptil 3rd and that created imbalance again but she was able to take his support.

But how... she managed to change her speed in the air and increased her weight to move downwards at a faster rate. This time Maruto didn't lose his balance.

He was in entire spirit to help. He's fear had vanished and Lora took his support for the second jump. Lora analysed the speed of the ball, with what speed was it moving downwards and jumped uptil that respective level.

She twisted herself 3 to 4 times and kicked the ball. The ball moved with the fire surrounding it. She had used Axle's technique the twisting fire along with the heaven's kick. The fire was so intense that even when all the opposite team tried to stop it they weren't able to.

The fire was more stronger than when Axle had kicked it. It seemed that they were dragons flames. The ball just dashed the goalie and hit the net made of the hardest metal. Even that metal got a bend in it.

The ball was eventually stopped by the metal net damaging itself. The goal was done. The score was 1/1.
The Crashing Eleven was rejoiced. Just one more was the only thing that spelled out.

"We will win"; the Crashing Eleven shouted.

Lora's landing was even a quite successful one.

The match begun again. Before Lora could have started to change her position she noticed the opposite team members surrounding her entirely. As there wasn't much time left for the game to finish, the opposite team decided to stop Lora from using that move of her's by hurting her.

The surrounding was covered with fog suddenly unable for the spectators to notice how the opposite team was cheating. Nor there was any view in the camera to catch them cheat. But suddenly how did that fog appeared there. It was sure that the opposite team have planned out something before hand.

The players were not able to see what was going on. They decided to keep up their positions as that would be the best they could do. No one knew where the ball was. But Lora knew as she was constantly hit by it from all the sides.

The captain used his favorite shot again but just before it could have hit her Kane jumped from above all the team's heads and kicked the ball back. That made those team members shocked. Was there any player in the team of Crashing Eleven who could just kick away that attack without applying much force...

Again when the ball was going to hit Kane kicked it back. He wasn't possibly able to hold it as the ball had a magic cover on it which signaled if any other player except the goalie touched the ball.

The opposite team used magic this time to create huge no of balls and hit Lora simultaneously from all sides. Each of them used their own techniques not powerfull as their captain's but almost the same.

Kane was not able to stop each attack although he tried to stop the majority. Lora was hit by many of the straight attacks and she fell down. But their attack kept on.

"Are they trying to kill her"; Kane thought. He looked up at the glass building and saw a man there watching the game. Kane's face was covered with anger.

"If you want to cheat than I won't fall back," Kane said but before he did anything Lora stopped him.

"Please Kane don't do anything that will destroy the purity of the game"; Lora said.

"This mad girl..." he said irritatedly.
He stop a ball with his leg and started to turn it. The air at the surrounding stadium started to get concentrated towards the ball along with the fog and the ball was striked upwards in the air and got bursted. Lora was shocked. She was the only one able to see that.

The fog was clear so the competitors were not able to cheat. All wondered what had happened in the entire time. They just heard a loud bang of something bursting and the fog getting cleared. What was all of it...

Well they knew something had happened as Lora's condition was worse than before. She was uncounciouss and Kane was shaking her to wake up.