CHAPTET NINE: FEAR OF LOSING: Sub chapt -1

The Crashing Eleven started their practice as they headed towards the court. They started practising with the Crashing shots and were improving the other football skills.

As they were practising Kane asked them to stop.

"What is it"; Daniel asked.
Mark asked him to lower down his voice.

They started to say something in sign languages and everyone among the group understood what was upto except Lora. She waited for sometime but eventually was not able to get.

"Guys whats up"; Lora asked.

But she was ignored. Eventually after getting ignored for several times by her team mates who were busy discussing about things she didn't understand she shouted.

"What's up with you all";

"Can't you just shut up you fool... blowing our covers"; Kane said.

Axle pointed upwards towards the close by building.

"There are people stalking"; Mark said.

"What are we going to do then"; Gray asked.

Leona arrived there.
"No one will practice anything out here until and unless you want all your secret moves to be already revealed before the match";

"If we don't practice then how can we think of winning"; Noel said.

"We need a place to practice"; Stefan said.

"If there would be any place where we can practice and no one can see us"; Lora said.

"There is no such place"; Kane replied.

"You all decide whether you all need to practice or not"; Leona said and left.

The Crashing Eleven were confused what they need to dom
They decided to get seperate and practice whatever they can and where ever they can so that they can't be trailed.

"Where would be such a place which no one knows"; Leona thought as she moved.

She went in her office. She felt that someone had peeped in. But there wasn't any sign of fright in her.

She opened the door and headed in. The person inside was startled to see her.

"What are you doing here at this time"; the person asked.
He was a young handsom man. His many features resembled that of Leona.

"I should be asking you that dad. What are you doing here";

"Well I am the president of this school and have every right to be out here";

"But you never visit the school then how come decided to give a visit";

"Was missing the dear school I left in my daughter's hands";

"Stop joking and speak fast";

He informed that he had to check on some old papers of the school which he wasn't able to find in his libaray. He guessed it would probably be somewhere in the college.
Leona decided to help his dad out.

They were going through bunch of papers that still remained in Leona's office probably because they were presently in need. Her dad expected few old papers to get mixed up with the new ones. Leona was quite helpful as she knew the new ones and not the old and was probably able to diffrentiate.

His dad found the papers he needed after some time and took his leave hugging her daughter with a good bye.

Leona sat to tidy up her room which was still messed up with the papers. His dad surely was too lazy and ran away before Leona noticed the mess he had left for her daughter.