CHAPTER TWELVE: THE DANCE

Next day all arrived on the field. The task of the day was to find partners for the evening ball for the remaining members.
Leona arrived there.

"So have you decided with whom will you tag along"; Lora questioned.

"Mark..."; she wispered shyly.

"Congrats Mark"; Noel teased as he gave a nice hard pat on Mark's shoulder.

"Lets go guys. We don't have much time. We do need to find partners"; Lora called.

"Okey madam. As you wish"; Kane said.

Lora enthusiasm went away and she leaded everyone with an angry face. Jude was walking at the last. Since he had arrived he had just noticed Lora's mood change by Kane's each and every response.

They took the entire day to find partners for everyone.
Just an hour early all were dismissed by Mark to go and get ready for the ball.

"Let's go...we will do our best to win"; Mark encouraged.

"Mark one thing... we are not going for a match"; Axle said.

"Oh... yeah... right"; he said a bit deppressed.

The ball's and dance were actually a very big task for all of them. They had never ever gone for one, maybe some had.

Kane had left the group a bit earlier then the others.

The ball was filled with people in an hours time.

"We are late Mark come out of the washroom"; Jude shouted.

Since they had returned Mark was in the washroom. Jude had been waiting patiently but his patience was gone long back. He kept on knocking while Mark just sat enjoying the music keeping the shower on.

At last wasting some more time he had his bath and came out.

"Sorry..."; Mark said but he wasn't able to give an explanation cause before that Jude just rushed in.

"I'm leaving Jude or Leona would kill me"; Mark said and opened up the room's door and closed it back just to pretend that he left. He opened up the window showing that someone from outside entered in and locked the door of the washroom.

Jude heard it and started to ask who the person was. He banged on the door as he shouted to open up.
Mark escaped out through the window and met Axle and the others waiting there for him.

They all headed towards the dragon room and noticed Kane jumping out through the window in a hurry.

"That was a nice escape. But how did you managed to get ready without being noticed by Lora"; Maruto asked.

"That was easy...",he said.

He explained how dragon created an extra secret room for him the previous night and how he placed all the things in there before hand.

"You all are looking good in blacers"; Kane said.

"You too... more than anyone among us... just like a prince should be..."; Axle said.

They handed him his mask.

"Well our work is done"; Mark said.

Kane thanked them all.

"Well where is our dear princess"; Brandon asked; "What is she wearing";

"No idea. Haven't seen her..."; Kane replied.

"And so you are waiting to see her eagerly, aren't you"; Axle said.

There was kinda blush on his face as he looked at the window of his room. He was actually waiting.