CHAPTER Twenty Five

The recording was played in a slow motion and it showed Lora sliding down towards the ball all of a sudden when it was going to hit Mark. The shot was taken head on at her face by the girl which was extremely shocking.

"No one would have thought that there would be such players willing to keep their life at stay for just winning," there was the announcement.

The spectators were all amazed. Although the team was weak but their spirit was far too much.

All were looking at the recording while the Crashing Eleven was all running towards the girl who was lying on the ground.

Lora's right side of the body was completely bleeding because of the slide and her face condition was worse then that of Mark's hands. It was all burned up and it was almost unrecognizable.

Lora's eyes were almost close. It could be seen that she wasn't able to open them. Kane noticed a crack on the dragon necklace which she was wearing. That was something unusual. It would only happen if the substituted body have received a serious damage.

"This is a bad signal," Kane said to himself.

The doctor examined her.

"The face of the girl have been injured badly and its almost burn. Sorry to say this but It can't be bought back to its original thing… I just mean to say…" the examiner was interrupted.

He wasn't able to explain to them how bad the girl's condition was and that she won't have the preety face again and the only option was to do a surgery but before he could have tried explaining it to them Kane shouted at Lora.

"Have you gone mad... Are you a crazy fool"; he shouted.

"If they had won that goal it would have been very hard for us to win the match," Lora tried speaking up.
her voice was low and very hard to be caught up by her comrades.

"Dr leave her alone," Kane said.

"What," the doctor said.

The Dr as well as the other team mates were shocked but Kane's stern face made him leave the girl in his hands.

 "Stefan and I can replace you. Lora you better take some rest," Brandon said.

‘No I cant. I have to do the goal"; she said trying to stand up; "Mark and the others have given me the responsibility.

All have hurt themselves like anything. Its just not me who have taken the damage. If the others are not giving up then how can I do that…I will play and we will win," Lora said standing up completely.

Her face burned a lot and so was the complete right side but she decided to carry on ignoring how much ever bad her condition.

All the injured Crashing Eleven team started to stand up. All started to take their place but Maruto sat at the place hopelessly. He started to hit himself for not being able to do anything usefull.

"Do you really thing that hitting yourself would benefit us"; Kane said.

Maruto looked up at him.

"Can't you see how much hard they are trying to just win this game and just because of your imbalance you are letting all their trouble go in vain.

Your fear to fulfill the expectations is agreeable but overcome it. It's been a lot of time now. You should have overcomed it just when Mark was injured.

What are you waiting for now. Are you waiting for your team to lose and then you will try to over come it… Are you planning to do that Maruto… If that's the case do inform and leave the team so that another player will try doing his best…Are you hearing me…I hope you are,"

Kane left and took his mid field position with Axle.

"Don't you think it was too much to make him run away from the ground"; Axle said.

But there wasn't any reply from him. Axle looked at Maruto. The game was going to start and the reffree waited for Maruto to take his place. Already two warnings were given but the boy remained sitting. But he stood before the third one was given.

"Will he run away"; Axle thought.

I HOPE YOU ARE LIKING THE STORY.
I KNOW THERE ARE MANY MISTAKES AND THE WRITING STYLE IS A NORMAL ONE NOT TO ADVANCE...
BUT I CAN SAY THAT THE STORY IS GOOD...
YEAH SOMETIMES IT MAY SEEM TOO DULL BUT AS YOU ALL KNOW THERE ARE ALWAYS HAPPY, DULL, AWESOME, MYSTERIOUS ETC MOMENTS IN A STORY...
I HOPE YOU ALL READ IT TILL THE END...
AND I WISH YOU ALL LIKE THE STORY...
THANKS FOR READING