CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: A NEW TEAM MEMBER: Sub chapt-3

The match begin. Kane and Axle in forward. Jude and Bryan in midfield.
Selina, Noel, Edan and Gray in the defence. Dan and Taron in centre back defence. Mark as the goalie.

Among the opponents Sharon was the goalie and Dean and Neoma were in the forwards.

Match begun as Neoma passed the ball to Dean. Dean took the ball and moved forward towards the opposite net. Crashing Eleven had been standing still yet. But when Dean crossed Jude the ball was gone. Jude had not moved an inch from his place but the ball was gone.
Jude passed tha ball to Kane and Kane to Axle.

They were playing with so great speed that the Fire Fighters were not able to see the ball. Actually the speed was very less for Crashing Eleven. But it was very much for the Fire Fighters to bare.

Crashing Eleven were stil standing in their original place without any moment.

Axle jumped a little in the air just slightly about an inch and kicked the ball. He didn't used any Crashing shots. It was just a simple kick. He kicked from his position and the ball went sraight in the goal. The team had scored the first goal.

Till the first half Crashing Eleven had 30 goals while Fire Fighters with 0. None of the teams that had played against Crashing Eleven yet had scored a single goal.

"I don't think there is any use of playing further"; Gray said.

"I think the same"; Edan said.

"I feel the same too but just wanna continue with this new technique atleast for this match. We haven't use this formation ever before..."; Noel said.

"And we won't"; Jude aid.

"Why can't we use"; Selina asked.

"Cause we are able to use this technique as the ground here are smaller and net's too. The players are weak. If we try to goal from half of the distance we will not be able to score any goal. The opponents may catch the ball"; Jude sad.

"If we practise this technique there are chances it may help"; Kane said.

"We can discuss that later shall we move towards the next school"; Edan asked.

"Why not play a bit further...and any how they are gonna give up themselves. I don't wanna take another tag of losing even though we won"; Noel said.

"And specially when we have so easily said to the principal that we are the winners"; Dan said.

"How can we play against them"; Dean said as the team gathered.

Crashing Eleven were able to hear them. It was evident that they will give up soon. Thus Crashing Eleven decided to play further.

"We can't even see the ball how can we play further"; Jonitha said.

"Let's play"; Sharon said.

"Are you gone mad. Can't you see we are just running from one place to another and they are doing goals by sticking to the ground like glue"; another team member said.

"Keep quiet. Do you want them to know that we can't win against them"; Dean said

"The truth is we can't"; Sharon said.

"And you were the one to say to play further"; Dean said.

"Yes I do wanna play"; Sharon replied.

"Please shut your mouth. We can't give up because if princi came to know she will kill us all"; Neoma said

"Who is this princi";

Crashing Eleven heard someones voice. They looked around to see a new entry.