CHAPTER THIRTEEN: MISSING SOMEONE: Sub chapt-1

After Lora had left few suggested to follow her but Kane replied in negative saying to leave her alone for some time. All agreed to him.
They waited for some time in tha ball when Mark suddenly remembered about Jude. He was still locked up.

The Crashing Eleven were confused what should they do. Should they act innocent.

"Nope ... we are going to tell him the truth"; Kane said.

"What an idiotic suggestion"; Rock said.

"We should tell him the truth"; Mark agreed.

Leona smiled to his decision. She was happy.

All agreed and they headed to Mark's room. Luckily Marks' room had no dragon in it to take permission for them to enter.

As soon as Axle opened the door Jude rushed out of the washroom.
He was in a bad state.

"Mark... Mark do you know who locked me in...it happened just a mintue or so after you left"; Jude asked.

"Sorry Jude"; Mark apologized with his head down.

"It isn't your mistake Mark...you all did everything for me... it's all my fault and I am the one who need to apologize"; Kane said.

They told them the entire story including that of Kane being a prince and all the other stuffs.

Kane apologized for all what had happened.
There was silence spread all over the room. Mark, Kane and Axle were in the lead to apologize with Noel while others stayed back poking and pushing others. They knew that they had done bad with Jude but others were there to handle and more ever Jude was taking a lot time to reply an answer for apology.

"You should have told me all that first..."; Jude said.

The reply made others confused.
Was it in good sence or bad.

"I knew that there is something going on between Kane and Lora and I even asked I think..."; Jude tried to remember; "or probably not"; he said not remembering; "If you had told me earlier I would have co-operated along with you all... not the one to be targetted";

Kane apologized again and there was a serious atmosphere again.

"Now just spill it out whether you forgive us or not"; Noel shouted being impatient.

Jude looked up to all of them and nooded slightly. He was filling a bit bad but not that much because more or less he knew about it and he didn't wanted to come in their way.

Members standing behind Kane and the others headed forward and patted with great force on his shoulder.

"You really took great time to speak up"; Noel said with a grin.

"Now you can also be included in the lovers group"; Brandon said.

"Stop that...Don't start it again..."; Gray said.

"We can also suggest a girl for you"; Daniel said.

"Who is she"; Jude aksdd.

"Sapphire"; Taron said.

All stated to laugh loudely.

"No thanks...I would preer stayinv single...Well where is Lora now";

"No idea"; Kane replied.

"I guess we should go to search her now"; Leona suggested.

They all headed out and begun their search.
It was around midnight they were done searching majority of the places where they though Lora might be but there wasn't any sign of her. Kane had at last removed the weights he wore. He went out all over the place to look for her. His speed was terrible. He finished searching the entire forest and the college in just half an hours time but there wasn't any sign of Lora.