CHAPTER FIFTEEN: NEW FRIENDS: Sub chapt-3

Next day all the people were on the field except Gray and Edan. Leona had arrived there to meet them.

"What's the reason for the brothers to fight. I just don't get it"; Axle said.

"I guess they had a fight because of some girl"; Leona informed.

"Seriously hating each other just for a girl"; Noel said.

"She is even joining the college and will be soon here"; Leona said

"Great we are gonna have a nice atmosphere in Enchant's now"; Taron said.

"Is her name Selina"; Lora questioned.

Leona replied in positive.
Lora told ber about her meet with Selina last night.

Selina  joined the group and introduced herself. She looked beautiful. She introduced herself as a mid fielder.

They decided to check her skills and started with a trial march. Edan and Gray were still missing. The match began. The ball was with Noel. He tried to doch Selina when she came in the way. Noel formed a cyclone ball of air to confuse her and was able to doch her and move in front.

Selina got frustrated. She moved behind Noel but she was not able to catch up. She suddenly stopped following. She hit the ground with her leg. Her actions seemed to be of a way to remove out her frustrations but she suddenly started to run again. Others noticed that Noel had suddenly started to shake. The ball was free and Selina took it away and passed on to Axle who went to score but Mark stopped it.

No one understood what Selina did. They played for some more time and then took a break. Selina was asked about her technique.

"It was kind of an electric shock that was send via the ground to hit the target"; Noel said.

Selina smiled. It was a bit scary one. He was right. It was obvious for Noel to recognize it after being the only one targetted by those currents throughout the match.

Selina was a short headed girl. But she was friendly and good. But people around should be cautious or they may receive shocks whenever the electric girl wishes too.

"It isn't an electric shock by the way. It's lightining"; she said.

Noel gave her an angry stare and he was hit by another shock.
Noel hated the girl. She was frustrating. She started to laugh loudely.

Axle was asked by Mark to get Gray and Edan so that they could begun their training in the training centre.
Gray arrived first. Seeing Selina he stood still. He looked down and started to walk again. He joined the group.

Selina's laugh had vanished away seeing Gray. She was staring at Gray who didn't even bothered to look at her. Her mood had gone low now.

"What happened to the lightining girl now. All her lightining got drained away"; Noel teased.

The low girl got frustrated with his irritating laugh and he was again hit by another shock. Noel had a smile.

Edan arrived there with Axle. He looked at Selina. She looked back. There was kind of blank faces exchange before Selina turned her face around.

"Enough of all this now. Let's go to train"; Noel cheered drawing everyone's attention.

They headed to the training centre.

Selina was not abel to with-stand the massive training. She was too tired. Her stamina was very low. Edan also was not able to train. It seemed because of Selina. His mind was too distracted because of her. At one point selina gave up. Daniel and Taron were asked to to safe Selina from those wheels and shocks. Edan was also save by the group as his condition was also the same.