CHAPTER ELEVEN: SOMETHING DIFFRENT:Sub chapt-2

Kane went in the room and saw Lora missing. She was probably training and specially at her favorite place.i.e in the forest.

All of the Crashing Eleven had decided to have their dinner together by going in the main city. They decied to leave soon i.e around 5 pm.
Jude and Helen were also included.

Kane was waiting till the last minute in the room but Lora didn't arrive. After waiting for some time more getting himself late he went out.
All were present there except Lora. They waited for her but there wasn't any sign.

Leona arrived there along with Lora.
Lora had invited Leona also along with them. She apologized for being late and they all set to leave. The teleportation carvan transported them directly in the city.

It was a very crowded place but also a beautiful one. There were many sky-crapers and bungalows and buildings. Each of them were designed beautifuuly.

There were many shops. As much crowded the place was the neatness was also maintained. It was also a saying that as the king and queen's castle belong there in the city, the city contains some amount of magic which keep the place that beautiful.

The footpaths were made of different quality stones.
The place seemed to be happy, noicy but cheerfull. The group started to roam along. Lora started to move along with Leona who tagged along with Mark. Lora didn't wanted to interfere so tagged along with Axle who stayed with Kane. Jude tried to be with her and she didn't stopped him making Kane angry.

"What are you going to wear tomorrow"; Jude asked.

"Ofcouse a dress"; she said.

"Lora...please tell"; he said.

It was kinda weird. He was a bit too attachy type of guy. Lora didn't like to tag along but he never did anything bad. He wasn't bad uptil now atleast.

"Don't know I haven't decided anything yet. But don't worry. I will be looking fine";

"With whom are you guys tagging along"; Lora asked looking at the others.

"I will tag along with Helen...Helen can you be my partner"; Noel asked.

Helen had gone a big blush all over her face. She took a real great time to reply in postive.

"I will go along with Stefan. His hairs are just as long as Lora and having a mask on would be a benefit. No one would realize whether he is a guy or a girl"; Axle said.

"I won't tag along"; Stefan said.

"I knew that would be your answer...well any suggestion for my partner...";

"I do have one..."; Lora said.

"Who is it"; Kane asked.
Lora ignored him.

"We know only you among the girls. Who are you talking about", Brandon asked.

"Leona...she can be a perfect partner for you";

She received a nice angry stare from her. Although it was all just a prank.

"How can you think that I will go with Axle"; Leona said angrily.

"Then with whom would you like to tag along"; Lora asked in a teasing tone.

"Do your really think I will tag along with anyone among your group";

"I think so"; Kane said.

"I thought Lora was going to say that";
Leona said.

"I was but he spilled those words out"; Lora said. All her fun of teasing Leona got washed away.

"That means Kane can read your mind"; Axle said.

"I don't think so", Lora said.

"But we all think so"; all replied in chorous except few.

They went in a huge hotel and ordered a whole a lot of food. It was yum but not that much. After filling up their stomachs till its extreme quantity they left from the hotel. They soon reached the college and headed back to their rooms.

As Mark and Jude rested on their beds jude spoke up.

"Mark... I think I am in love with Lora..."; he said.

Hearing that Mark gone in a tempoary shock. He sat up to look at Jude. He's head was down.

Mark knew that Jude liked Lora but he had not thought he would speak out so easily.

" What..."; Mark shouted.

"Why...what happened"; Jude asked getting confused about Mark's reaction. He was looking at Mark.

"Don't you know she has a boyfriend and he is damn dangerous...if he got a single bit of doubt then he will kill you"; Mark aaid.

"Who is he";

"I can't speak about him...sorry...don't want to be in his bad list";

"I think it's Kane"; he said

"Anything...do you find him dangerous", Mark asked after a few second's pause.

"Yes I think so... means not dangerous...but like the way he always stairs at me... like...he always have an angry stare";

"Well I'm going to sleep"; Mark said ignoring him. He just can't keep on fooling around more.

"Let's see what happenes tomorrow"; Jude said as he went to sleep.

"Why did you accepted Jude's proposal. I was there to go along..."; Kane said as they reached their room.

"I don't think you should be wasting your time in tomorrow's ball your highness. You should instead go in search of your princesses which is more important"; Lora said.
The pain could had been noticed in her words.

Kane didn't liked to do that at all. But he didn't had an option in hand.
He didn't reply and the girl went ahead to sleep.

At late night when Lora was fast asleep Kane got up.
He went to sleep after some time.

THANKS FOR READING...
DO COMMENT...