CHAPTER Twenty

Time passed.

She was about to get uncounciouss as she started to stand up. Her eyes totally closed and she was going to fell down when kane suddenly bend down and supported her on the bridge. Her face lied on the bridge for a minute when she woke up and again was back on her try. She stood up again.

Did her first jump shivering and then went on for second half way sitting on the bridge for some while. That made their hands hurt but they decided to bare it.

She took her second flight in the air reached half a floor distance kicked an imaginary ball in the air and reached the ground but this time she reached safely on her feet. Her bones were broken so even after landing safely she felt down.

'Its awesome lora you did it," Gray said.

"One...more,' she said as she treied getting up.

It was 8:30 almost. And she did her last try. She did the first and the second but again failed in balancing and felled down but wasn't hurt. She opened up her eyes and saw herself in Axle's arms.
Axle was shocked to see her condition. He had never imagined to see her in that way.

"Lets go. Her practice is over for today," Kane said in his arrongant tone.

Axle didn't liked the scene at that time. He didn't liked Kane at that respective moment although he knew that Kane had done nothing wrong for not liking him. He kept Lora down and untied the ropes that formed the bridge.

Gray gave a small cry in pain. Lora was uncounsciouss. The 2 boys looked at her as she lied down peacefully. Gray was himself in pain and wasn't able to think of anything else at the respevtive moment.

Axle heard Mark calling him. He ran from there soon as he had arrived there without informing Mark about it.

"Hey Mark," Axle said.

"How is she," Mark asked with a slight tone.

Axle was shocked to hear that... Mark knew where he was all this time.... It was of no use denying. He shook his head.

"Maruto have finished almost his training. He can't do more...," mark said.

He wanted to inform others about the match but didn't knew how too "Call everyone on the ground," Mark said and left towards the ground.

Axle went to inform others and decided to inform Kane about it, the last as Lora will receive a little more time to rest.

Hearing that Mark had called and they will at last receive some rest, all just rushed towards the ground. Axle at the last went at the place where Lora was practicing but no one was there.

He saw the blood spilled on the ground....He gave a sigh and went on the ground to check whether they had already arrived at the place or not. He met them on the way. Kane had picked Lora and was moving to the ground. She was yet unconscious.

When they reached the ground all ranned towards them to check whether Lora was alright or not. The commotion made Lora wake up. He kept her back on the ground but made her to use his support to stand.

Mark at last decided to give them the shocking news. He collected some strength he had and was about to speak up when he was interrupted.

"Mark let's try the combination part. We will need it in tomorrows match... We have to try it right now," Lora said making Mark shocked.

Mark looked at others but they didn't seemed at all shocked.

"Lora but you are not in a condition to try the dual," Axle said.

Mark refused to give the permission but Lora tried to explain him that she was fine. No one spoke up. No one wanted Lora to try the shot at that moment but they even knew that they wanted the shot to work and the coordination part is required.