CHAPTER SIXTEEN: THE FINALS: Sub chapt-1

"I'm missing you much today and specially when there's just one day left for the finals. I just can't stop thinking about you and specially while playing football. I wonder whether I should play the finals or not...because if I play I will just cause trouble for them"; Lora said to herself as she lied down on her bed looking at the dragon's head; "I know if you would have been here you would never allow me to even think of not participating...";

Lora was thinking so much that she felt alseep.

It was dragon though who made her fell asleep and was doing it since many days.

Next day all were ready on the field for their training for the finals.

"Are you all ready"; Mark cheered.

They had all been waiting for that day since long back and specially the day had arrived. It was the first time that Enchant's were going to play in the finals.

They were about to begun when Jude reminded that Lora was missing.
They decided to go and call when they heard dragon's voice saying to begin their practise as Lora would be training alone for the day.

"Where is she but"; Axle inquired.

Dragon told them what Lora was thinking last night for not participating as she was missing Kane.

"Has she gone mad"; Mark shouted.

"We should search her and tell her to change her mind"; Axle said.

"Don't worry about it. She will be there tomorrow"; dragon said.

"How can you say that so perfectly"; Jude asked.

"Are you doubting me"; dragon asked sternly.

"Nope...just wanted to hear your angry voice"; Jude said.

Dragon asked them to begin with their training leaving Lora. Their practise began. They practised for the entire day trying their best to not tire their body much.

Next day all were set to leave. Lora met them just in time when they were about to leave.

"Sorry to not inform you about yesterday. I was informed by dragon that you all were worrying"; Lora apologized.

Leona arrived there and all were set to move. It was going to be a grat day for all of them.
They soon arrived the school ground- the school they hated, the one responsible for hurting their team mates.

The stadium was all full. Many students and different people had themselves seetled. There were many student's of Enchant's too to cheer their fellow coleagues. The cheer leaders of respective school were present there doing a great job.

The commentator begun with his speech saying about how the opponent's of Crashing Eleven have defeated people in just first half. Their sponser was Radar.

"Will the team of Enchant's who have first time reached the finals be able to defeat this unbeatable team"; the comentator commented.

Julie was representing as their coach and was present on the field.
Mark greeted her going close to her seeing her stare angrily at their opponent's.

Seeing Mark and the others coming there, Julie felt embarassed.

"I hope you all have finished your practise"; she said.

"Yes coach. All set to go"; Noel said with total spirit.

Julie knew that they never blamed her for what happened. She was happy.

"What are they drinking"; Edan asked seeing them drinking some blue colored water.

No one had any idea. They started to again decide their arrangements on the field. It was going to be a challenge as their opponents had never played much to reveal their tricks. They were totally unknown about their enemy while they knew a lot about their moves.