CHAPTER Twenty Two

They entered in the nursery. Lora made some faces to meet the doctor but she knew that Kane won't allow any sort of excuses or anything.

The doctor was shocked to see Lora enter the nursery. He looked at Kane who had a blank face. He made Lora lie down to perform certain tests. He used the machine he had used the previous night. It was a magical machine which can detect cracks and broken pieces easily. It showed the image of the internal organs when the machine was moved on the respective area.

The doctor moved at the places where lora had broken bones. Almost 15 bones were broken of hers and it even included few major joint bones. Almost each bone had cracks or some other damage to it. As the doctor moved the machine he was damn shocked like anything. All the bones that had broken were fixed and not even single bone of her body had any crack or any mark of any damage. They seemed all perfectly fine like there wasn't any damage at the first instant itself. Lora notice the surprised faces of the 2 men.

"I'm a first recovering person," Lora said, 'I can play today's match, can I," Lora asked.

"Yeah you are over fit for that," the doctor replied and started to make few notes.

Kane was yet surprised.

"Lets go Kane," she said and was about to get off the bed when Kane moved closer to her.

"What wrong," she asked.

Kane pushed her back on the bed.

"hey what are you doing," she asked.

But the guy didn't reply. Lora tried to wake up from the bed when he pushed her down with his hands.

Loras face flushed. She wondered what the guy was up to.

She was about to question again when she noticed him picking up the machine that lied side by and started to check on his own.

It showed the same results.

"Are you satisfied now," she asked with a smile on her face.

He just ignored her and moved towards the doctor. He picked up the notes the doctor had prepared regarding her injuries, time of recovery and everything else.

They came out of the nursery and headed to the ground.

All were waiting for the two to arrive. They were happy to see Lora on her 2 legs walking without any support or without any trembling.

They were a bit surprised but not much as they didn't had much idea about how serious her injuries were.

"Are you all ready," Mark asked with total enthusiasm.

All chorused with total spirit.

Leona arrived there and they headed towards a caravan which was led there by duke. The caravan suddenly appeared there that made the conjurers a bit surprise. Can they transport even a caravan that big along themselves to a place...?

"It's not any magic used by duke. That's a magical caravan who transports you at a particular place within seconds," Leona explained and they took their seats in the caravan.

The caravan within seconds reached them to their destination. The crashing eleven had a new magical experience while reaching there.

Their match was going to be with the school names St Thomas. The match was in their home place.

The school wasn't that recognized in magics but they are well known for football.
They weren't that famous for football too but just recently about a year or two, Radar started to provide sponsorship to the team and their name started to flourish day by day as they won each and every game.

Many people wondered about their achievements...

"This school is well known for its attacks and defences," Noel said as they stood outside the caravan.

"How do you know that," Gray asked.

"Since when did Noel became so informative," Taren asked surprised by Noel's such act.

"I just said it because players in football teams are mostly specialized in this 2 things. Others things like their team work and all depends on the teams," Noel said.

"And we thought Noel tried to remove some information about our competitors," Brandon said.

As they started to enter the school Leona asked them to wait for some while until she returns.

"Kane who bandaged your hand," Gray asked as they waited for Leona's return.

"Why such a question suddenly," he asked with his usual stern look.

"I just asked because I tried to bandage it on my own but wasn't successful and until I realized that I won't be able to do all by myself the nursery was already shut,"

"I don't know", he replied surprising Lora a bit, "I don't have any idea regarding it. When I got up this morning it was already bandaged. Maybe dragon..."
but before he could have completed his statement Noel spoke up.

"What a foolish question you are asking Gray. You don't have a room mate but Kane has one. It's so easy to guess who have bandaged it," Noel said in a teasing tone.

"If that refered to me then let me inform that I wasn't the one," Lora replied surprising kane this time.

Their eyes met for a while but soon exchanged their sights when their heard someone claiming her to be the person who had bandaged Kane's wounds.

All looked above and got irritated to find Sapphire there arriving in her own personal car.

THANKS FOR READING...