CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: BACK TO ENCHANTS:Sub chapt -1

Crashing Eleven had reached the Enchant's. All awaited for their return. All means Julie and Leona.

"Where is Lora"; Leona asked.

The new member was given way.

"Are you telling us to play guess who"; Julie asked.

"Have you got 3 Lora's"; Leona questioned.

The 3 new comers were confused. Their looks had changed from what it used to be in the human world. Lena's looks also had changed but it wasn't same like before. It was different.

Kane introduced them to Lena. He was able to recognize her even after her look had changed.

"She was able to score a goal against us"; Jude said.

"A goal against you"; Julie asked.

All nodded.

"What about other two"; Leona asked.

"Buy one get two free"; Bryan said.

"The principal of the school was not ready to leave Lora. She said we have to take the other two along"; Selina said.

"Okey you three can wait here along with Noel and the others. Show them the school and tell them about Enchant's. I would like to have a talk with Kane and Mark meanwhile"; Leona said.

The three left along with Julie.

"Who was she? Why was she ordering around so much"; Neoma asked.

"She is the principal of the school. Ofcourse she will order"; Noel said.

"Why did you get the other two"; they heard dragon's voice as soon as they entered in Leona's office.

"Kane said that Lora would feel weird suddenly to enter this world out of that. If she had someone among her group of people to accompany she would feel better"; Mark said.

"I hope that doesn't cause problem in getting her memory back"; Julie said.

"Well first thing is to get her memory and power's back. There are chances of Raven to attack. We will need her. Begin your practise soon. Danger is spreading at a faster rate"; dragon said.

That was something shocking for them. They had no idea that their place was in danger while they were missing.

"How are we going to get her memory back"; Mark asked

"Repeat the same things that have happened earlier"; dragon said.
He went missing.

Others joined them as Kane, Mark and Leona headed down their office.

"You all should go and have some rest in your rooms. You will start with your training from tomorrow"; Leona said.

"What about the three new comers"; Taron asked.

"Dragon have accepted Lena. She will be staying in the dragon room. Other's can stay in the orange room"; Leona said.

"Will they do the tasks"; Axle asked.

Leona replied in positive. She also informed them that Lena's name will be changed to Lora.

"Why is my name being changed"; she inquired.

"There is no particular reason. You will have to listen to whatever I wish"; Leona said and she left.

All decided to head back in their rooms. Leona had made it easier for them to call Lora with her actual name.

Daniel and Taron helped the other two to search their rooms and they went back.

Kane was silent all the time and Lena/Lora was feeling odd. He was a very silent guy and his face was the same. He looked very cold.