CHAPTER SIX: BALL BLAST-Sub chpt 2

"You are still wearing those weights, aren't you"; Kane asked.

"You wear them daily, then why can't I"; she said.

"You took my advise a lot seriously it seems";

"Which advise?"

"That those weights were specially menat for you";

Lora was silent for sometime before speaking up. She actually didn't wanted to agree on Kane's words.

"I knew it would benefit so"; she said.

Kane didn't replied rather increased his speed and vanished out of Lora's sight.

"What does that meant now"; Lora wondered.

She ignored and marched towards the room. When she entered she saw Kane already done getting freshing up and leaving the room.

"You are really slow even now"; Kane said as he passed her towards the door of the room.

"Was that all to taunt me"; Lora asked expecting another taunt from him.

He didn't reply and left. He always does that. Whenever Lora expected him to taunt he never did whereas all the time he does.

"Does that guy can read my mind"; she said to herself; " What a foolish thing to think off"; Lora said and went to get fresh.

When she was leaving the room she noticed Kane out there.

"Are you waiting for me"; she asked.

"You are a fool to think that"; "Then what are you doing here";

"Do i need to remind you that this room also belongs to me"; Kane reminded.

Lora wondered why always she talked foolishly in front of him. Its better to not talk but she just speaks up. She needed to have a control on herself but even then all of it happenes so suddenly that she starts to act foolishly like a reflex.

"What rubbish"; Lora said.

Kane was missing. He had already left. Lora decided to eat something before training and went to a nearby shop to have some rice balls.

She had some dessert after that.
Dessert reminded her that her roommate wasn't that fond of sweets.
Living with him made her know atleast few things about the arrogant guy.

She went to the field to join the others. Some were missing and others had already begun with their training. Lora decided not to disturb. Finding a distant seat a bit far away from Kane ofcourse which she always took care of she started her training i.e concentration.  

It was 6pm. All were mostly taking breaks. Kane had been sitting meditating all this time without any balls.

"Can we ask Ryan for some tips to control the energy"; Noel said.  

"As if he would say"; Neil said.

"Whats wrong in asking"? Lora asked.

"Its of no use"; they heard their        principal's voice who appeared with a puff. She always did that and was common now.

"Hey leona"; Mark said but she didn't reply.

"Why is it of no use"; Lora asked.

"Hes a person who won't help you by telling any tricks. You would have to do it on your own"; Leona replied.

"Does he think we are capable enough to do that on our own"; Kane asked looking at Leona.

"Yes"; she nooded; "I was here to check whether you all need any more glass balls but its seems you don't";