The Mr.Brightside.

"Champagne, cocaine, gasoline, and most things in between. I roam the city in a shopping cart, a pack of camels, and a smoke alarm. . . Oh, Yeah, Don't threaten me with a good time."

Ashtyn~

Grinding against the random guy that approached me, I raise my hands and hold his face as his hands linger on my hips, guiding me more than anything. Alex is lost somewhere in the crowd, I can only assume, in a position similar to the dude behind me.

Glancing around the club, I notice they've got the spring training game on TV. Not exactly what I'd have picked, but whatever. The song changes and I turn around to see who my partner is. He's tall, dirty blonde hair, bright blue eyes, and has incredibly defined features. I definitely wouldn't be upset ending up with him tonight, "Well, I'm not disappointed to see you."

His laugh makes me smile as he grins at me, "I could say the same. I'm Zach."

"Well, Zach, I'm Ashtyn, and I'd love it if you'd buy me a drink," I tell him, a sly smirk on my face.

Zach chuckles, nodding, "You promise to be here when I get back?"

"Baby," I tell him, letting my hand caress his arm, "I've got nowhere to be."

"Alright, I'll be right back," He tells me, leaning down. Dudes already trying to kiss me. Turning my head a little, I let him get my cheek. As interested as I am, it's not going to be that easy for him. Not yet anyway.

Whoever is DJing right now is doing a hell of a job. "Coming out of my cage, and I've been doing just fine. Gotta gotta be down because I want it all. It started out with a kiss. How did it end up like this? It was only a kiss, it was only a kiss," I sing out, absolutely vibing right now. This song is a forever banger.

"You still good, Ash?" Alex asks. Damn, I didn't even notice he was right here.

"Hell yeah, I am," I tell him as I continue dancing, "Dance with me!"

Alex laughs as he nods, going along with me as both of us start screaming out the lyrics. "But she's touching his chest now. He takes off her dress now. Let me go, and I just can't look it's killing me and taking control."

The two of us look at each other, grinning from ear to ear while we wait the moment for the drop before we jump together, "Jealousy, turning saints into the sea. Swimming through sick lullabies. Choking on your alibis, but it's just the price I pay. Destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes, 'cause I'm Mr. Brightside."

Alex and I continue dancing, living our absolute best lives through the song before it ends. That song is absolutely laced with something, making it that good.

"You find a girl or anything yet?" I ask him over whatever song is playing now.

"Yes and no," he calls out back, "Danced with a couple, but that's about it. What about you?"

Glancing around the room, I look and see Zach coming back over. Pointing him out, Alex looks, as I reply, "That's Zach, he's buying me a drink."

"Be careful," Alex says, shaking his head a little. "I'll stick around, so he knows you're with someone, so you don't get roofied."

"Appreciate it," I reply, laughing as Zach approaches.

"Hey," Zach says, nodding to Alex.

Alex nods back, "Don't worry, I'm not stealing your girl. Just wanted to check in, see how things were going."

Zach chuckles and nods, before handing me my drink. "Alright dude, sounds good."

"I'll let you two hang out, there's a cute blonde by the bar. See you back at the apartment later, Ash."