Twenty-one: Alina Starkov

Twenty-one:

Alina Starkov

Alina crawled onto Aleksander's large bed. His apartment in the society clubhouse was sleek, modern, with almost no personality. At least from the tiny glimpse she had gotten of it. His bed was large, with a black comforter and sheets. As she laid down looking up at him, she couldn't help but feel that she was going to be swallowed whole. Perhaps she was. She laid down on her back, looking up at him. A strand of his dark hair had fallen into his eyes and she almost wanted to reach up and touch it.

"Now," he said, "spread your thighs for me, darling."

Alina spread her thighs for him. Her heart was pounding against her chest. She wasn't such an innocent that she didn't know the fundamentals of sex. She knew how it worked. She'd read romance novels and seen movies but...he was going to be inside of---oh.

He had reached under the skirt of her dress and was now cupping her cunt. "Do you know how long I've dreamed about this, Alina?" he said. "Touching you here? Tasting you? Letting my cock fill you up?"

She bit her lip. "You can't possibly have...."

He nodded. "Oh, but I have. Touching it right now---" he shuddered. "---and you still have your panties on yet."

That was when she felt his hands move up her thighs until he reached the waist of her cotton panties and began to tear them down. Once they were off, he cupped her cunt again, his bare hand on her naked skin. Alina whimpered, and he hadn't even done anything to her yet. He smiled down at her.

"Eager, my darling?" he said. "Don't worry, I intend on taking all of you tonight. You'll be...well spent, shall we say? But I want to play first. I have waited ever so long to touch you after all, my dear."

He stuck a finger inside of her, stroking her. "Oh, there it is," he whispered, "I can feel how wet you are for me, my precious thing." He rubbed and rubbed her, and then he placed a second finger inside of her. Alina whimpered at his touch.

He smiled, and rubbed a little more, before he took his fingers out. They were wet with her cum. He stuck one in his mouth and licked, then did the other. "My new favorite flavor...Miss Alina Starkov."

"Aren't you going to give me what I want?" she demanded. "Or are you just going to keep on toying with me?"

He laughed. "I don't know. There are still so many parts of you that I have not played with yet, Sunshine. You are still in your dress, and I think that needs to be rectified immediately."

He pushed up the skirt of her dress. "Lift your arms," he told her, and pulled the dress off of her. Her bra was still on, but he soon dispensed with that, and she was left completely naked. Alina went to cover her breasts, but he stopped her.

"Oh, no darling. I haven't seen those yet, and I do so want to enjoy them." He bent down and took her left nipple in his mouth, sucking on it, and then he started to massage her right one underneath his thumb. They hardened at his touch, and Alina whimpered again, her legs tensing as he played with her.

"Aleks," she whimpered, "Aleksander..."

With his free hand, he stuck it in between her thighs again, playing with her cunt once more, his fingers interplaying with her curls down there. Then, he bit down on her nipple, and Alina cried out.

He pulled away, looking at his handywork, and played with the nipple that he had just bitten making her whimper even more. He then started to trail kisses down the center of her breasts, to her stomach. "Are you dying for me, Alina?" he whispered. "Is it time for me to take you, my darling? To finally make a woman of you and fuck you?"

He reached out and brushed back a strand of her dark hair gently.

"Please," she begged, "please, Aleks----"

"Please what?" he asked. "What is it you want me to do, Miss Starkov?"

"Fuck me," she rasped, "I want you to fuck me."

He smiled, then he kissed her deeply. When he pulled away, he said, "Alright, Sunshine. I'm going to fuck you."

He was inside of her. She could feel her legs clenching around it. "This might hurt a little," he told her, "but it will get easier, you'll see, and soon you'll beg for my cock in you." He was gripping his headboard as he drove into her. He did not go easy, driving into her harshly, as if he were trying to find something inside of her.

There skin slapped against each other, and Alina felt her whole-body tense and a cry ripple through her as it did at the same time for him. They gasped each other's names, and then Aleksander collapsed on top of her, covering her entire frame with the length of his body. He wrapped her tightly in his arms.

He pushed himself up and reached out to stroke her cheek. "When the time comes for you to fuck your darling Prince, I want you to remember that it was my cock that you took first. And I want you to think of me inside of you as he fucks you."

She scowled at him. "I hate you."

He laughed. "I know you do, darling. But I never said this was a fairytale. We're a myth. We're cautionary." He kissed her. "Rest. We'll fuck again in the morning."

"You want me to stay the night?" she said. "I've got class tomorrow."

"And we're closer to the university anyway," he said, "it will be quicker for you to stay here than it will be to go home. Besides, do you really want to explain to your roommates where you were all night tonight?"

Alina bit her lip. "No."

He smiled. "I thought not," he said, "stay, and I'll fuck you in the morning."

"You say that like it's supposed to be a prize."

"Maybe it is," he told her.

 He rolled over on his side, and he wrapped her tightly in his arms. He kissed her bare shoulder, and then he fell asleep clutching her. Like they were real lovers. Alina hated it. And wanted more.