Thirty-two: Aleksander Morozova

Thirty-two:

Aleksander Morozova

The night of the opera, Alina came to him as he had told her to. "What are you doing?" she demanded when she stormed into his room. Her eyes were blazing, and she tossed her black messenger bag on the floor. She'd spent the day at school, in classes, and then at the library. He'd followed her using his cell phone.

He smirked at her. "Lovely to see you too, Alina. Get on the bed."

She crossed her arms over her chest. "No. I'm not. Not until you tell me why the society suddenly wants me to be Queen. You're up to something, Professor Morozova."

"I told you to call me Aleksander when we were alone," he reminded her.

"No," she said, "not until I figure out what it is that you're doing. Are you going to hurt Nikolai?"

He laughed. "You have no idea how ridiculous that sounds. No, I'm not going to hurt your Prince. However, there are plans in the works."

"What kind of plans?" she said, her brown eyes narrowed.

"I'm not at liberty to discuss that with you. Have you reviewed your contract yet?"

She shook her head. "Not since we amended the any place anytime rule to give me time for school so that I didn't flunk college because I spent it being fucked over your desk."

He smirked. "We haven't done that yet," he said, "but I do have three desks, in three different offices, and you will be fucked over all of them, rest assured."

Her face flushed. It was cute, watching her struggle to stay angry at him when he knew that she was clenching her thighs together as her cunt was needy for his cock. "Why do you need an orphan to be Queen?" she asked. "Specifically, me?"

He walked over to her, and cupped her face in his hands, forcing her to look directly at him. "There are changes coming to Ravka, Alina. And you, my dear, are going to be at the forefront of that change. You're going to bring about New Ravka."

She shook her head. "I'm not doing anything important. All I'm doing is----"

"Sleeping with Nikolai Lantsov?"

She frowned. "How did you---"

"Well, what do you think my little performance in the bathroom was for?" Aleksander said. "I needed you mad enough to let him do almost whatever he wanted to you. I know you didn't fuck him. But I do know you let him play with you. Just enough to keep the boy sated. We're going to keep the fucking for a special occasion, though. It will come soon, you'll see. But we've got to wait until the right moment for that, my darling."

Alina narrowed her eyes. "What do you mean?"

He stroked her cheek. "Oh, that will be another conversation for another day. But I don't want to talk about love and war and politics. No, I want to talk about the only thing that matters here in this room. Desire." He kissed her deeply, and she kissed him back. He smiled when he pulled away, relieved that she was responding to him again. He had hated that day in the restaurant, but to get Alina interested in The Fox Prince, it had been necessary.

He had seen her pulling away at that lunch. He had seen her not be interested, and he couldn't have that. Not until he needed it, but it was still too soon. There were plans to lay still before he could mess everything up between the two of them the way he truly wanted. "Get on the bed now, Alina."

He saw her glance to it, as if she were struggling to do decide what to do. "It's almost the end of the month. If you want to end things, I will happily stop payment on----"

Alina scowled at him. "You're a bastard."

He laughed. "You've no idea. Now, get on the bed darling. I've got to fill you up with thoughts of me again."

She took off her shoes and crawled onto the bed.

"Get off," he ordered her, as he started to undo his tie.

She frowned. "Are we not---"

He smiled. "Oh no, we are," he said, "I am going to fuck you Alina, and make you forget that your darling Prince ever touched you. But we're going to do it differently this time. I want you to put on a bit of a show for me, you see."

"What kind of a show?" she asked.

"Just wait."

He undressed himself, then put on a condom, and got onto the bed so that he was laying on his back. "Get onto the bed for me."

Alina got onto the bed.

"Now, straddle me," he told her.

She did exactly that, placing her lovely legs over the sides of his. She wasn't on his cock yet, but she would be. She looked at him, hesitation in her eyes. She was still upset with him, he knew it. But he could make her forget everything. He would.

"Now Alina, I want you put a finger in that pretty little cunt of yours for me," he said, "and I want you to get it nice and ready for my cock that you're going to ride once you're nice and wet."

Slowly, she put her finger in her pussy, and Aleksander watched as she played with herself. "Next," he said, "put your free hand on your breast, and massage it for me, and play with your nipple." She did that, and he watched her shudder under her own touch.

"Now," he said, "tell me what your Prince did to you."

"Aleks," she whimpered.

"Well, I have to know my darling," he said, "so I can make it better...."

"He touched me---"

"Where? Where you're touching yourself right now?"

She nodded, her eyes closed, as if she were imagining it.

"Did you let him use his tongue on you?" Aleksander asked.

She shook his head. "Only his fingers," she said, "he played with my----"

"Yes, Alina?"

"Pussy," she said, "he played with my pussy, and my breasts."

"And what did you do to young Lantsov?"

She was furiously rubbing herself now, and he watched delighted as her body tensed and an orgasm went through her. Her cry echoed through his apartment. She was panting, breathlessly, when she was done. She looked up at him, scowling. "I....I played with his cock," she confessed.

"With your mouth?" he asked.

She shook her head. "Only my hands."

"Good girl," he said, "now that you're all nice and ready, place yourself on my cock. It's time you play with mine."

She lowered herself onto it.

"Now," he said, "ride."