Thirty-eight: Professor Aleksander Morozova

Thirty-eight:

Professor

Aleksander Morozova

When she returned with Genya from the bathroom, her arm was looped through hers and she had a smile on her face. But she would not meet his gaze, or Nikolai's and that's how Aleksander knew that she knew. Nikolai had gone outside to smoke, and the Queen had disappeared somewhere. "Genya," said Aleksander, "can you give us a moment? I want a word with Miss Starkov."

Alina glanced at Genya. "Genya...."

"Of course, cousin," she said, "I think I'll go see if Nikolai has a smoke."

Genya slipped out of the opera box.

"You know," said Aleksander.

"You've known it," she said, "you've known it, and you didn't tell me."

"I did tell you," he said, "or rather the palace told you."

"What are you talking about?"

"I told you to read the contract."

"I didn't want----what----you lied to me. You could have told me at any point who you were, and you didn't say a single word."

His lips twitched into a smile. "I'm not allowed to. The contract was a non-disclosure agreement from the palace. It's something all bastards are required to have anyone involved with them sign if they wish to keep the money the King provides them. Did you really think the society was that devious?"

"But I read the first part of the contract. It was from the society," said Alina.

"There were two parts, my dear."

"You don't get to call me my dear. I'm not your anything."

"On the contrary, according to both contracts, you are my everything. As are any children you might have while we're together. I've decided to follow my father's way of thinking when it comes to bastards. I will claim them as my children, and support them, and no one else will be able to deny I am their father. Not unless they want to lose support from me."

"Maybe I don't want your support," she said.

"Do you really think the palace is going to keep paying for soldier boy?" Aleksander said. "Do you know what that would look like to the public?"

"But he's..."

"He's your what? Because you aren't related, and from what Genya tells me, at one point and time you were hopelessly in love with him."

She stiffened.

"It's alright," he said, "we all make mistakes when we are in the first bloom of life. You didn't know better."

"I didn't know better when I met you," she challenged.

"No, no, no, my dear," he said, "you started seeing the world clearly when I met you. It was hidden to you. The sun can do that, did you know? It blinds you. Darkness will distort things but you can still see....I offered you the pomegranate seeds, Alina, and you took them. When Persephone did, she became Hades Queen, as you shall be mine. Only if you do everything I say."

She swallowed hard. "You mean...."

"Yes," he said, "I was serious when I said you were going to have Nikolai go down on you at the opera, and that I would fuck you after. In fact, I am going to get you nice and ready for our dear prince right now."

"Aleks," she said, "we're in a theater. At the opera. There are people-----"

His hand was already inching up her dress. "Tell me no, Alina," he challenged, "tell me no. Show me my Queen."

"I'm not your Queen," said Alina.

"That's not no," he said, "tell me what I'm looking for."

His hands were grazing her thighs now, up, up, up. Her breath hitched.

"Aleks...." she whispered his name, her voice filled with desire. He liked her saying his name like that. It made him hard.

"What, Alina?" he said. His hand was pulling away her panties now. "Tell me what it is you want. Show me that you can be my Queen. A woman who defies me, who challenges me---"

To his surprise, she took his hand, and stuck his finger in her folds. "Rub," she said simply. It was in the way that she said it though. A firm declaration. Up until then he had been giving the orders. This was his Alina, telling him what she wanted him to do to her, "put your finger in Aleksander, and rub my bare pussy now."

He had a bulge in his pants, he was certain of it. If it weren't for the scandal closing the curtains of the opera box would cause, he would have done so right then and fucked her. But he managed to contain himself. Instead, he put his finger in her pussy, bare for him and rubbed her. Rubbed her until she was a whimpering mess, and when she looked like she was going to cum, he covered her mouth with his hand to keep her from making a noise.

When he finished making her spend, he said, "There she is. There's my Queen. What are you going to go do now?"

She licked her lips her eyes drunk with desire. "Let Nikolai go down on me," she breathed.

"Good girl," he said, "but first---"

His finger was covered in her cum. He stuck it in her mouth. "Lick this up for me, my dear."

She licked the cum off of his fingers, and then she wiped it away when a little got on her lips. He saw her looking at his, as if she wanted to kiss him. He pressed the same finger that had just been inside her pussy to her mouth. "You'll taste me plenty later," he said, "tonight, you're going to have your fill of Nikki. And then you're going to tell me all about it. Now, go, my Queen."

"Yes, sire," she replied, with just a twinge of sarcasm.

Alina rolled her eyes, straightened her dress, and then she left the opera box just as the Queen and Genya were coming back to go find Nikolai.

"Everything alright?" Tatiana asked. "You didn't say anything to upset her, did you?"

Aleksander smiled. "Please. It's the opera. Young love, and all that nonsense. I expect they timed it perfectly for when she could sneak out before they arrived."

The Queen laughed. "Young love, indeed. If we're not careful, we'll have a baby before a wedding."

"So it would seem," said Aleksander, and he turned his attention back to the show.