Fifty-two: Professor Aleksander Morozova

Fifty-two:

Professor Aleksander

Morozova

Nikolai took Alina first. Then, when he had spilled his seed in her, and made her cum, he smirked at him. "I believe she's all ready for you brother."

Aleksander smirked. "Thank you, Nikki. I'm going to try something different if you don't mind."

"Want me to take pictures?" Nikolai suggested with a wink.

"Oh no," he said, "I'm going to take her in the bottom, and you are going to watch. Show Alina how much you want her by playing with your cock."

He chuckled. "Perverse," he said, "I quite like it."

Aleksander smirked. "Alina, my darling girl, get on your knees and elbows for me, won't you?"

Alina was naked, sweaty, and breathless. "My bottom?" she said. "Aleks, won't that hurt?"

"Don't you worry, my dear," he said, "I'll make it feel good for you."

Alina got on her knees and elbows, presenting her pert little bottom to him. Aleksander's mouth watered. He had wanted this for so long, to take her by the ass, and cum inside of her. "No condom for me, either my dear," he said, "you are going to feel my cock inside of you." He undressed, and then he crawled on the bed and positioned himself behind her.

He stuck his finger in between the crevice of her bottom cheeks. Alina tensed, gasping. "Aleks!" she cried out under his touch.

He smirked. He was glad that he still had this affect on her. She might be marrying a Prince, but she would always be his. He was the one that could make her come undone. The one that had had her first. That had taught her how to make love in the first place. Anyone else that came after would be a pale comparison to him, and his touch, and the memories that they had made together in bed. His touch was going to be imprinted on her.

Aleksander bit down on her bare shoulder. Then, he put his cock inside of her ass. Alina tensed, and it was the two of them as his skin slapped against hers. His seed filled her up, Aleksander's whole body clenched, and he collapsed on top of her in the bed as his seed spilled down Alina's legs.

"Make room brother," said Nikolai, "I'm not sleeping on the chair."

Aleksander smiled, and moved him and Alina over to the side. Nikolai got in, and kissed Alina on the forehead.

"Are you alright?" he asked her as he stroked her forehead.

"I'm fine," she murmured, "that was-----wonderful. You're both wonderful."

"Good," said Nikolai, "because you're ours, Alina. That's how it's going to be from now on."

"Yes," said Aleksander, "one strange little family."

"Family," Alina murmured.

She had her eyes closed and fell asleep with Aleksander wrapped around the top of her body. The three of them fell asleep in bed together.

In the early morning, Aleksander woke to his cellphone vibrating on the chair that he had left it on. He got up, dressed quickly, and answered it as he was coming out of the room. "Hello?" he said.

"Is it done?" a deep voice said on the phone.

He smirked. "What do you think?" Aleksander asked. "Did you do your part?"

"The trail has been left," the other voice said, "everything will lead exactly where you want it to. Text the pictures to Jesper. He'll get them to Wylan."

"Why can't I text them to Wylan again?" he said.

"Wylan's a good little boy. He can't have his rich daddy knowing he hangs out with criminals," was the answer he got.

"Alright," said Aleksander, "either way, I got it for you. I'll text them as soon as I'm able to."

"Good, and what about the information that I needed?"

"Should be on it's way, delivered by currier. It wasn't easy. Pekka likes to talk when he's drunk."

"That he does. As always, a pleasure to do business with you, Morozova."

"You as well, Brekker. Oh, and Matthias and Nina will be there when we get back from Solstice to deliver the rest. Don't release it until you get the signal."

"Of course. Enjoy your Solstice, Professor."

"You too, Brekker."

The phone call ended. He pocketed it. He heard the sound of someone clearing their throat then. He glanced over to see Alina in the doorway of the balcony. She was in her pajamas again, wearing a robe over her shoulders.

"You weren't there when I woke up," she said.

"I'm sorry, darling," he said, "I thought it would be less complicated if I weren't there when the two of you woke up. You're engaged, after all."

"I suppose that's true," she said. "You're up to something, aren't you?"

He smirked. "I'm always up to something, my dear." He walked over to her, wrapped his arms around her waist, and pulled her close so that he could cup her face in his hands and kiss her. "Don't worry. We're going to get everything we want. You'll see."

"Everything we want," Alina said with a smile, "I like the sound of that."

From behind her, Nikolai coughed. "That's my fiancé you're with, Aleks. The whole point of this is to share, not to hog." He wrapped his arms around Alina's waist from behind, pulled her hair back, and kissed her on the neck.

"Duly noted, my dearest brother," Aleksander said, "what do you say we go back and have an early breakfast, hmm? I think Alina deserves both waffles and pancakes and eggs."

Alina smiled, blushing. "Oh, this whole thing is going to be dark and twisted, isn't it?"

"Yes," said Aleksander, kissing her, "but you know you wouldn't have it any other way."