Fifty-six: Aleksander Morozova

Fifty-six:

Professor

Aleksander Morozova

Five Months Later

Before they were married, Alina had to be named Queen Regent. Meaning she was ruling on behalf of their child until they came of age. The day of her coronation ceremony, Alina was slipped into his classroom as the class filed out. Her semester as his student had ended. There was nothing wrong about what they were doing anymore, and the University wasn't likely to fire the Queen Regent's consort. He was surprised to see her there.

"Hey," he said, "what are you doing here?"

"I wanted to see you," she said, "and I had a free period. And I know that you have a free period. And next year, I won't be a student. I'll be Queen, so.... anything we do won't be naughty."

He raised an eyebrow. "Alina, you're the future Queen of Ravka. Nothing we do is considered---"

"But we can pretend," she said, "and you did say, Professor Morozova, that you wanted to take me over every desk that you had. But you've only taken me over one desk. Your office desk. There is still your lecture hall desk, your desk in your apartment---"

"We can't do it in the society office as it's been shut down," he reminded her, "so that leaves only two."

She smiled. "Does it?"

He nodded. "Two desks for me to take you over."

"Which makes you're job easier then, doesn't it?" she said with a smile. "I believe I've been a very, very, bad girl, Professor. I was late to class. And I think that I need to be punished for being late to class, sir."

He smiled. "Then, come here, Miss Starkov. I've got a punishment for you. Get on the desk for me."

Alina smiled, and she got on the desk. She was wearing a blue dress.

"Now," he said, as he undid his pants, "I think you should give me a little something for the trouble that you've put me through. Now, I won't make you suck me off, because you are pregnant and I don't think that will be very comfortable for you. But you are going to show my cock some respect, Miss Starkov."

Alina smiled. "As you wish, Professor Morozova." She took his cock in her hand. Alina rubbed on it. He could feel it growing in her hand, and Alina smirked as she watched it. "Such a big boy you are, Professor."

He smirked. "The better to make you cum, my dear," he said to her, "rub harder, now."

She rubbed harder, and harder. He gripped her shoulders and his whole body went rigid under her touch. His seed spurted out on her, and Alina blushed.

"Oh," she said, "I didn't mean for that to happen. At least not on me."

He smiled and reached out to stroke her cheek. "You with my cum on you is my favorite thing. Although the best thing is you with my cum inside you. And you pregnant with my child." He reached out and wiped the cum off of her dress. Then, he said, "Open up, my darling girl."

Alina opened up her mouth. "Suck," he said, and she sucked his cum off of his fingers while watching him.

"You know," she said, "I haven't sucked your cock yet. You've never made me."

He shook his head. "You were a virgin when we met my dear. I didn't want to frighten you off."

She laughed. "You didn't think the secret society would do that? Or forcing me to fuck you for money?"

He laughed too. "No, I thought you were stronger than that."

"How'd you know?" she asked.

"It was when I saw you at the graduation," he confessed, "Nikolai said something inappropriate, and you had no problem slapping him across the face in a place full of people. He looked like he actually enjoyed it."

Alina blushed. "I punched him the first time we met." She tilted her head to the side. "Have you seen your brother since everything happened?"

He shook his head. "He won't answer my calls," he admitted, "but he's also been in Fjerda with his mother and getting to know his father. I saw Zoya recently and she says that he's thinking of coming back for your ceremony, but he isn't sure that he can stomach it."

Alina smiled. "They're talking?"

He smirked. "It seems Zoya thinks he's pretty enough to be Mr. Prime Minister, and she's more willing to accept him now that he's not a Prince. Something about power dynamics. She always was more of a top. Never could take orders well, even in class."

Alina laughed. "Well, that's good. Maybe everyone will live happily ever after anyway."

"Perhaps," he said, "but I must admit, I don't particularly care about them right now because I have your cunt presented to me. And I need to punish you for your disobedience for interrupting me, Miss Starkov."

She blushed. "I do apologize, Professor Morozova. I didn't mean to interrupt you during your----lecture."

"Good," he said, "now, open your thighs for me, Miss Starkov."

She smiled and did as told.

He lifted her dress, his hands grazing her thighs. Alina shivered. He kissed the inside of her left thigh, making her groan, and then her right. He trails kisses up her leg, his fingers grazing her skin, and he started to pull down her underwear. He put his tongue in between the folds of her pussy, and he began to lick her, until he could taste her juices. Alina shivered under him, he held her firmly, and Alina cried out.

"Aleks!!!"

He pulled away from her, smiling. "Now," he said, "it's time for you to earn that A, Miss Starkov. With some extra credit."

"Make me earn it, Professor," she said.

"Don't worry, darling," he said, kissing her, "I will."

He thrust his cock into her, holding her tightly towards him. He could feel her breasts against his chest. He could feel every muscle of his clench, including his cock, and Alina tensed too as she gripped his shoulders and cried out as an orgasm swept through her.

"Well done, Miss Starkov," he said, breathless, "A+. You pass with flying colors."

She smiled up at him, her eyes twinkling with mischief. "Good. I always did excel in academics. Now, Professor Morozova. I do believe you're done for the day. Shall we go home and see what damage we can do to the desk in your office?"

He kissed her. "I quite like the sound of that."

He put his cock back in his underwear and she helped him with his pants and his belt. She went to grab her underwear, but he took them from her before she could. "Aleks," she said indignantly, "are you seriously not going to give me my panties back?"

He smirked. "Of course not, Miss Starkov. I've got to keep your papers for grading, after all." He shoved them into his pants pocket, then grabbed his briefcase. "Come on, my love. Let's go home and make use of that desk, shall we?"

"Oh but of course, Professor," she said with a smile as she pulled her dress back down.

He took her hand, and they left the classroom together. They weren't myths, or legends, or fairytales even. They were just Aleksander and Alina. Together, and happy. And that was good enough for him.

THE END