SUMMONING ARCEUS

(Jenna)

I woke with a start and jack-knifed into a sitting position; my hand clutching my heart while I gasped for air.

"Jenna!" exclaimed Mrs. Tao; I mean Gran-Gran. (That thing where your life passes before your eyes is true and I remember calling her that when I was three or four.) She was sitting next to me with many Pokemon surrounding us.

Gran-Gran said some other stuff but I was too busy hyperventilating to hear her. It took several Vivillon dusting me with their scales to calm me down enough to get my bearings.

We were somewhere in the woods and many of the Pokemon here were my forest and meadow friends, including the Forest Queens; even some of the Pokemon I met during the Island Relay were here. But the odd thing was that Xerneas was also here. Oh, and it was the middle of the night too.

"Welcome back to the land of the living, Young Master," she said as she stood over me.

"How . . ? What . . ?" I said between gasping breaths.

"The Forest Pokemon found you lying on the ground and quickly brought me here," Gran-Gran explained as she hugged me. "We found you turned completely to stone so I quickly summoned Xerneas to revive you."

"Huh?" I said with a blank expression.

"Jenna, what is the last thing you remember?" Queen Florges asked.

I took a deep breath, let it out slowly, and thought. That was when everything came rushing back to me.

Getting kidnapped by Malamar after my blocked memories nearly blew my brain outside my skull, remembering Darkrai and Cresselia's betrayal, and giving Malamar a piece of my mind. Then getting kidnapped again (this time by Kontororu and Darkness). The two of them gloating. Darkness confessing it's been killing off my relatives (including my dad's parents) before stating that it created Darkrai. After that, came the battle between Darkness/Kontororu, Jack, Zorua, Mismagius, and Malamar. Calling Zorua back to her ball. Said ball exploding and freeing me from that machine Darkness/Kontororu was using the separate Cresselia and me. Convincing Jack to leave so Mismagius and Malamar could take me to Yveltal. Yveltal finding us and using his ultimate attack on me just as the fuse nearly became permanent.

From there, things were a little blurry but I definitely remember Jack being there and telling him to hold Darkness at bay until I got back.

I relaid some of that to everyone, as well as a quick summary of what happened after the vortex swallowed everybody on the radio tower's roof, before one of the Hoothoot asked me how I was gonna get back.

"Uh . . . um," I said stupidly.

"How about a quick summary of what happened here after the vortex closed." Gran-Gran offered.

"That is not much of a summary as they all have been gone for only two hours." Queen Vespiquen said.

"Say what!?" I exclaimed.

"You, your friends, and your family have been gone for two hours," she repeated calmly. "How long has it been in King Darkrai's world?"

"Almost three weeks, I think."

Everybody, save Xerneas, stared in wide-eyed astonishment. Realizing that everybody back in Darkrai's world could be battling and possibly losing to Darkness right now, I quickly stood up.

"Easy, Jenna," Gran-Grab said grabbing my arm as I swayed unsteadily.

"There is no need to worry, Young Master," Xerneas said as she leaned down to our eye level. "After you turned into a ball of light, Dialga and Palkia used their powers to sync this world and King Darkrai's world."