THE GUILD MASTERS MEETING

*This will not have a title picture.*

The day after the tournament, the Guild Masters: Wiscash, Wigglytuff, Ampharos, SIR Quagsire, Wailord, Snorlax, Delphox, and Araquanid, as well as some of their Guild Members, all assembled in Seaside Cavern for the meeting.

Stoutland, Machamp, and Head Nurse Wigglytuff were there also; as were the Magnet police and Sheriff Magnezone. Even Gabite, Monferno, Crawdaunt, and Excadrill were there.

After everyone was assembled, Loudred stomped his foot to get their attention. "THE GUILD MASTERS MEETING WILL NOW COMMENCE! WHEN YOU HEAR YOUR NAME CALLED, PLEASE SAY 'HERE'!" He picked up a sheet of paper and began calling out names.

"MASTER WISCASH!"

"Here!" 

"MASTER WAILORD!"

"Here!"

"MASTER SNORLAX!" There was loud snoring instead of a 'here'. "GUILD MASTER SNORLAX!!!" Loudred shouted louder; if that was even possible.

"Huh? What?" a slightly startled Snorlax exclaimed as he woke up.

"He's here!" the Raticate beside Snorlax shouted.

Everyone mostly sweat-dropped in response before Loudred cleared his throat and resumed the roll call. "MASTER ARAQUANID!"

"Present!"

"AND OF COURSE GUILD MASTER WIGGLYTUFF IS HERE!"

"Hiya friendly friends!" Wigglytuff shouted.

"MASTER DELPHOX!"

"I'm here!" shouted the only female guild master in attendance.

"SIR QUAGSIRE!"

"Hmm . . . present!"

"CHIEF OF THE EXPEDITION SOCIETY: AMPHAROS!"

"Present!" Ampharos shouted while striking a pose.

"GUILD MASTER GARCHOMP!"

"Missing!" Gabite shouted. "Monferno and I will be standing in his place!"

"WHAT?" everybody yelled.

"Guild Master Garchomp is missing?" someone shouted.

At that point, Master Wigglytuff unleashed his Hyper Voice to quiet everybody. "YOOM-TAH!!!" Once the cavern was quiet he continued; "Let these two fine young Pokemon speak!"

"Thank you, Guild Master Wigglytuff," Gabite said to him before addressing the crowd. "About a month ago, my dad, Guild Master Garchomp, went to investigate some strange lights that were spotted somewhere in the Murky Swamps and hasn't been seen or heard from since."

"Did he go alone?" Master Delphox asked.

"Yes, Guild Master Delphox," Monferno answered.

"Why would he do that?" one of the guild members, an Ekans, asked.

Gabite shrugged. "I don't know. I begged and begged for him to let me come, but he said I wasn't ready for field expeditions yet."

"Other than Guild Master Garchomp, who else is not here?" Chatot asked.

Loudred called out two more names: "MASTER ROTOM! MASTER BOUFFALANT!"

"Our guild master, Bouffalant, could not come due to pressing matters back at home," Decidueye replied. "Lurantis and I will be standing in his place."