Random Cut Story Lines

*After editing the main story several times and making necessary changes over the years, rather than delete these permanently I thought I'd post them here.*

(*This was cut from Part 5, Ch 1. After Zorua woke up and explained to the nurses how she and Jenna got on the beach.*)

There was a moment of silence before they spoke. "There was a meteor that broke off into several shooting stars last night," Audino said with a thoughtful look on her face. "One of those stars did fall into the sea while the others fell between the woods here and the Shadow Mountains. Could the meteor have been you and your group and the star that fell into the sea have been the two of you?" she asked.

That explanation seemed the easiest so I grabbed onto it. "Yes, ma'am," I answered while hastily nodding.

(*This was cut from Part 5, Ch 2. When Zorua asked where she and Jenna were gonna stay.*)

"You two can stay here tonight," Audino offered. "Come tomorrow, I'm sure Stoutland will welcome you into his school." She looked at Stoutland for confirmation. After he nodded in agreement, she looked at me. "Reuniclus will probably want you to stay with him for the time being. At least until his friends, Umbreon and Espeon, stopover on their way back to Paradise."