THE VILLAINS ESCAPE

*This story will not have a title picture.*

(Third)

When Kontororu woke up in police custody, the first thing he did was ask when he was going to get his phone call.

"As soon as we wipe out that virus you gave our phone lines," Zack told him with a glare in his eyes.

"I didn't give you any virus!" Kontororu exclaimed indignantly.

"Well, then you must have downloaded it from the Trio's hard drive!" Then Zack left him and the Trio alone.

"You look like you've seen better days," Dezel commented.

"Looks more like he picked a fight with a Primeape and lost. Big time." Keino replied while smirking.

"You lost to me so what does that make you?" Kontororu came back with a raised eyebrow.

Keino lost her smirk after that remark.

The next day, everyone woke up to water in their cells. The wardens arrived three minutes later to escort them to new cells on the next floor up. They were taken one at a time and had to share.

The cells on the upper floors were being used as a temporary storage units and the police had to put two of them in the only two empty cells left.

"What happened to having our own cells?" Keino asked out of boredom.

"Ask that crackpot next to the big guy in yellow." one of the female officers replied.

"My name is Dezel, thank you very much!"

"Tell it to someone who cares!" Then she slammed the door.

The villains were across from each other and all three were waiting for Kontororu to answer Keino's question.

"I destroyed a few of the floodgates before I made my way to the mansion then the academy," he said nonchalantly.

The following day, after the police force rescued the stranded students, Kontororu and the Trio were finally able to make their phone calls. The Trio called Nurse Joy about the conditions of their Pokemon.

"I don't know what damage that madman did to them," she said. "But Jenna fixed the worst of it. However, I'm afraid your Pokemon won't be returned to full health for several months at least. And you won't be getting them back until after your parole. Assuming any of you will have one."

Kontororu's phone call was brief. When asked, he replied that he got his contact's voicemail and left a message.

When everyone was back in their cells eating dinner Kontororu asked them, via morse code, if they could set aside their grudges with each other, he had a plan for them to all get what they want.

We are listening. Ice tapped.

We will be escorted to the mainland by different transportation. Kontororu explained. The phone message I left was for my top agent. He's going to be here before dawn and he's going to help us escape from those transports.

What's the catch? Keino asked.

Escaping is all he'll help us do. After we're back on New World Island, we need to figure out how to get a hold of that girl by ourselves.

Why do you want her so badly?

She is the means of getting a very special key from that Darkrai you captured. And this time, he added with a glare. Don't try to kill her!