Part 48

Anna's POV

Knock. Knock.

Hailey and I were watching a movie in the living room when there was a knock on the door. I go over and open it. It's that guy again.

"Where is he bitch?" He yells.

"He isn't here" I say.

"Then where the fuck is he?" He says looking furious.

"New York" I say.

"This time when he gets back tell him I came by." he says.

"And who are you?" I say with a little attitude.

"The boss and don't get a little attitude hoe." he spits.

"Well now leave" I say and try to close the door but he blocks the door.

"You better give him the message." he says getting a little too close to me.

"Alright now leave" I say. He huffs and walks away. I close the door quickly and walk back to the living room.

"Who was that?" Hailey says worried.

"Someone Cameron knows." I say.

"The Boss?" Hailey asks.

"Yeah why?" I say.

"He came by looking for Sam the other day" she says. What the hell have these boys gotten into.

"What have they done to this guy?" I ask since Sam tells Hailey everything.

"Well um they bought drugs from him and they didn't pay the full amount. And one of the guys keeps buying and puts the rest of them in more debt." She says.

"How much do they owe?"

"About 100,000 dollars" she says.

"WHAT THE HELL WHO BUYS THAT MUCH DRUGS" I yell.

"WHAT KIND OF DRUGS?"

"Weed" she says.

"Omfg I thought we moved away from the stoners." I shake my head.

"But what kind of weed fucking cost that much? How are they so stupid?" I say shaking my head.

I thought Cameron was better than this and Sam my own fucking brother.

"Hailey what have are dumbasses gotten themselves into?" I shake my head leaning back on the couch.

"I honestly don't know" she says leaning back herself. We huff and just sit there with the TV playing in the background.

They are literally so fucking dumb.

About 3 hours of just sitting on the couch Cameron and Samuel walk in.

"Hello ladies" Cameron smiles and leans down to kiss me but I move my head.

"Okay what's wrong?" He asks jumping over the couch to sit beside me.

"Do you have something to tell me?" I asked.

"Um I don't think so" he says looking from me to Hailey. I huff and stand up then walk upstairs. I sit on the bed with my head in my hands.

"Baby what's wrong?" Cameron says from the doorway.

"Why don't you tell me." I spit.

"Anna what are you talking about?" He asks walking over to me and squats down to my level.

"Why is 'The Boss' knocking on our door not once but twice looking for you? And why were you at his house last week?" I say looking up at him.

"Wait I do know cause you were buying tons of fucking drugs!! Why? And now you're in fucking debt and you choose not to tell me this?" I yell standing up. His face has flushed of the color in his cheeks.