Part 41

Hailey's POV

"I love you" I say cuddled up to Sam, in the bed of his truck.

"I love you" he says and kisses my forehead. We lay there under a blanket covering our bare bodies as we stared at the stars. All the recent events replay in my head.

"Shouldn't I be getting you home?" Sam asks.

"Let's stay like this for a while" I say. I didn't want to leave that moment in time. It was magical but I mean it was my first time, so what should it feel like.

"Yeah we can do that" he smiles down at me. He moves his body closer to mine and squeezes me a little, like a side hug. We lay there staring at the stars. But I wasn't looking at the stars in the sky, I was looking at the stars in his beautiful crystal blue eyes. About an hour of laying there enjoying each other ,we got dressed and hopped back into the cab. We were parked in an empty field with absolutely nothing around it. Sam started the truck and i snuggled into his side with his arm around me. It was a quick drive to my house. We sat there for a minute before one of us said something.

"See you tomorrow. Love you beautiful" he said stepping out to let me out. I hopped out. My hand was in his. He was leaning against the truck. I got on my tip toes and kissed him.

"See ya. Love you." I say twirling away, then blowing him a kiss. I unlocked the door and my dad was sitting in his chair asleep. I tiptoe by trying not to wake him.

"Where were you?" he asks opening one eye.

"Sam and I were looking at the stars and our phones were dead" I say.

"Did you have fun?" he asked.

"Yeah it was peaceful" I say and walk to my room. I jump on my bed, I was exhausted. I texted Sam before I passed out.

Me: Goodnight babe. Love you😘

Sam: Goodnight. love you I had fun tonight😏

Me: shut up well I'm exhausted goodnight

Sam: I bet you are😏goodnight baby I love you. Sweet dreams😘

I put my phone on the charger and ran to the bathroom. I took a quick shower. I didn't bother with drying my hair, I just threw it into a bun. I put on some pajamas and went to sleep. I couldn't have asked for a better night.

Anna's POV

I woke up in Cameron's bed but no Cameron. I sit up and look around. He was no where that I could see. I grab my glasses from the bed side dresser and shove them on my face. I stand up slowly and stretch. I slowly walk downstairs. I smell bacon and biscuits. I suppose his mom is cooking breakfast. I walk into the kitchen and see Cameron by the stove. His back was towards me so he couldn't see me. I tip toe over and wrap my arms around him and kiss his shoulder blades.

"Good morning" he says. He sounds very happy, I guess cause we are going back to LA today.

"Good morning" I reply. I stay there with my head on his back. He flips bacon, and checks the eggs.

"Babe can you get the glasses" he asks. I hum a yes. I walk over to the cabinet with the glasses in them. I grab two and pour one full with Apple juice for myself.

"What do you want?" I asked him sipping my apple juice.

"Milk" he states. I get the milk out and pour him some. He finishes the food and it looks really good. I get plates and hand one to Cameron. I scoop out some eggs, grab a biscuit, and get a couple pieces of bacon. I sat down at the bar and Cameron sat next to me.

"Ready to get home?" he asked me.

"Well my second home. I'm already home" I laughed.

"Whatever I meant LA" he says eating some eggs.