Part 43

I'm sorry again for the messed up parts I couldn't fix them and when I tried it screwed them up even more. Well if your confused update is that Cameron and Anna are good and Nash wants to fuck her still. Taylor asked her to go on the Rv tour. Cameron is filming his movie. Everything is okay I guess you can say. And at the end of the last update Anna and Cameron had drunk sex just to clear things up.

Cameron's POV

I start filming in two days and I'm going to miss Anna like crazy. She is going on the RV tour with Taylor and I swear to God if he fucking touches her. Why is she going anyway? I know she loves traveling and I want her to be happy but I'll miss her like crazy.

She is currently laying on me reading a book. Wow I have never seen her read, but she says it's good.

"Omg what the fuck no nasty asses" she yells. I laugh at how she reacts.

"What?" I asked.

"She gave him a blow job and I thought she was a good girl."she says shaking her head.

"Really damn can I read this book?" I laugh.

"Shut up" she says hitting me with it.

We were at her apartment and her head was in my lap. I was wearing black skinny jeans and a white v neck. She was wearing light high waisted shorts that ,I loved on her, and a flowy crop top looking thing that was cute on her as well. She leaned up with her eyes still on the pages. She sat next to me and didn't stop reading. I took out my phone and clicked on vine. I started filming. I filmed her first then went in between the book and her face and kissed her.

"I'm reading" she yells.

"I don't care" I laugh. And kiss her again. The vine stops but I don't. If I can't kiss her for up to about three weeks I need all I can get.

"Cameron, Pudge was just about to kiss Alaska now you made me lose my spot." she whined after I stop kissing her.

"Well love you too" I laugh at her.

"Aw I love you" she pecks my lips."but let me finish at least the before part"

"Alright" I say standing up and walking to her laptop. I open it up and turn it on. I go through her photo booth pictures and laugh at how cute she is. I get on her Twitter which she always leaves open and I know her password anyway. Zebracakes is a stupid password. I tweet fans.

"@annamilling: @dallasxxx hey cutie😏 ~ Cam"

"@annamilling: @canifftf love you😘~ Cam"

"@annamilling: I hope you guys know me, Cameron is on Anna's account. She will kill me"

"@annamilling: she needs to stop reading and come get food with me😫"

I logged out of her Twitter a got on her tumblr. Wow a lot of cats, couples, quotes, and shirtless guys. I kept scrolling and saw a picture of me. Aw I'm on her tumblr. I'm so snoopy today. I get off there cause it's boring and watch a few YouTube videos. I get bored of doing that so I check back in with Anna.

"Are you done with the before part yet?" I asked.

"Oh yeah I'm like half way through the after part now" she laughs.

"Can we get food?" I asked.

"Sure" she huffs at me. She stands up and puts her book on her night stand. I finally see the title "Looking for Alaska" like the state? The fuck? She grabs her phone then my hand and pulls me out of her room. Sam and Hailey were in the living watching something on tv.

"Want to come with us to get food?" Anna asked them.

"Yeah sure" Hailey stands up and helps Sam up. When Sam gets up he twirls her around like there dancing. They are adorable like an innocent way. It's annoying as fuck. They never fight they are always cuddling and watching movies. But I mean me and Anna do that like everyday. But they are kind of disgusting I don't know like too cute it's weird. Like Anna and I do cute stuff but we fight sometimes then we make up. But they never fight. I don't even think they have ever said anything mean to each other not even playfully. I'm going to miss Anna. I'm going to miss waking up to her and falling asleep with her. Her body in my arms. Her laugh. Her smile that drives me crazy. Her eyes. Her hair. Everything really. We walk out of her apartment and to Hailey's Honda me and Anna sit in the back. She sits in the middle cuddled into my side. My arm around her and my head on hers. I could live in this moment. Anna drew little circles and triangles on my leg and I watched her. I admired her like a kid at the circus. She was my show, she brightened my day and made me want to live another one. We got to Chick-fil-a and hopped out. We walked in and ordered. We sat down and someone across the restaurant looked familiar. Oh shit. Katie.