Part 29

Anna's POV

It was the last day of Vidcon. I wasn't too excited to go home to boring reality but I had to. Tonight to celebrate the end of Vidcon some of the YouTubers are throwing a party at their house. I don't know who's the main one that is throwing but Garrett invited us so we are going. I got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I took a shower and got out. I wrapped myself in a towel and walked out so Cameron could take a shower. He got out of bed and slowly made his way to the bathroom. He finally got into the bathroom and shut the door. I dropped my towel and started putting my clothing on.

"Well I think I like you without the clothes" Cameron laughs from the bathroom door way. He leans up against the doorframe in only his boxers.

"Cameron get out" I say. I was in my underwear and a tee shirt. I grab a pillow near me and throw it at him.

"Hey don't do that" he laughs.

"Then get out" I yelled.

"Fine princess" he laughs and then turns and goes back into the bathroom.

I put on my light washed high waisted shorts. I put on my oversized red and black flannel. I slipped on my black vans.

Cameron walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. He walked over to his bag and dropped his towel to reveal his perfect ass.

"You're checking me out" he turns around and smirks.

"Maybe whatcha going to do about it" I smirked back.

"Well I could do so many things but I have to get ready." he says and turns back around and puts on his clothes. He puts on some joggers and a white tee shirts. He walks over to the bed lays down and pulls put his phone. Suddenly my phone lights up with a twitter notification.

"@camerondallas: Damn you look good in the simplest clothes"

I commented on it.

"@annamilling: @camerondallas @ who?"

He smiled and started typing something.

"@camerondallas: @annamilling well it's @ this beautiful girl that stole my heart"

"@annamilling: @camerondallas oh no someone stole your heart how are you alive?😨"

"@camerondallas: @annamilling well I stole hers so we are even"

"@annamilling: @camerondallas oh did you now?"

"@camerondallas: @annamilling you are very sarcastic today aren't you?"

"@annamilling: @camerondallas well I mean I am always sarcastic so yes"

"@camerondallas: @annamilling yes you are and I love that about you😊"

"@annamilling: @camerondallas awe so nice☺️"

"@zachhughes: @annamilling @camerondallas can you guys shut up already"

"@annamilling: @zachhughes well someone is a grumpy thumper today😂"

"@zachhughes: @annamilling nah cuh you two are just annoying as hell😂"

"@annamilling: @zachhughes we will find you a hoe don't worry😂"

"@zachhughes: @annamilling hoes aren't my type"

"@annamilling: @zachhughes okay well we will find your perfect girl☺️ love ya Zach peace out twitta love ya babes😘"

Then I locked my phone and sat it down.

"Well that was fun" I laughed.

"Yeah" Cam agreed.

"Well I guess we have to go" I say and jumped up off the bed. Cameron follows and beats me to the door. He opens the door for me and I smile and walk out of the doorway. He grabs my hand and we walk down the hallway. My phone started ringing when we got into the elevator.