Part 36

Anna's POV

I spent all night texting Cameron or on twitter. I woke at about 11, I got out of bed and hopped in the shower. I did my usual routine and took the time to shave my legs good. I went back in my room and decided I wanted to look good today. I blow dried my hair. I turned on my straightener and let it heat up. Once it did I curled it. It only took like 25 minutes. My hair was done so I got dressed. I chose some light washed high waisted shorts that had rips by the pockets. I found a cute yellow crop top with daisies on the bottom. I put on my gladiators sandals. I slung my brown satchel, put my phone in it and my charger. After I was all ready I walked downstairs and saw Allie eating cereal and watching Dance moms.

"Al want to come with me to get Sam?" I asked.

"Yeah hold on" she says wiping her mouth. She stands up and takes her bowl to the kitchen and puts in the sink. She sits back on the couch and puts her black chacos on. She was wearing dark jean shorts and a red crop top. Her long blonde hair was in a straight high pony tail. She grabbed her phone and turned off the tv.

"Okay I'm ready" she says walking over to me.

"Is dad's trailblazer here?" I asked.

"Yeah I think" she says.

"Okay" I say and head for the garage. Luckily it is there. I grabbed the keys from the hook beside the door.

"Can I drive?" Allie asks.

"What?" I laughed.

"I have my permit now" she says.

"Okay but only there" I say throwing her the keys. We get in the car and she drives us to the hospital.

We get there and Hailey and Cameron are already there.

"We would have been here earlier but someone took to long putting her shoes on" I laugh.

"No I didn't you're the one that took so long getting ready." Allie says.

"You look beautiful" Cameron says and hugs me.

"Thank you" I grin.

"OKAY SAM ARE YOU READY TO GO HOME" I say excitedly.

"Hell yes" he smiles.

"Okay so your mom and dad are signing the papers now" Hailey states.

"Okay" Sam says. Hailey was sitting by Sam. Sam was rubbing her knee. Allie was sitting in the chair next to Sam on her phone. I was sitting on Cam's lap in the other chair. I was scrolling through my timeline and Cameron was looking at it over my shoulder. I didn't mind cause it's just my timeline. I got bored of creeping so I decided to actually let people know I'm on.

"@annamilling: I might or might not have been creeping on you guys for the past 30 minutes😂😂"

Hailey laughed and I looked up at her.

"Look at my tweet" she laughs. I looked up her Twitter and read her tweet out loud

"@haileynichols: @annamilling yeah with the creeper behide you😂😂 oh wait that's your bae"

"Hailey that's wasn't even funny and Cameron isn't my bae" I laugh. Cameron's face looked surprised and I laughed even more.

"Then who is your 'bae'" he asks me.

"Cam we're just friends you haven't asked me out" I say. "So my bae is probably Nick Jonas you know that fine piece of man"

"Oh I see" he laughs.

"Ooo Cam just got like rejected" Sam cooes.

"I'm used to getting rejected by her" he says. I kind of felt bad but I mean he hasn't asked me out and I want it to be a slow process.