Part 4

Cameron's POV

I lay in bed staring at the ceiling, thinking about what just happened. I just beat up Anna's boyfriend and I didn't even know him, or her. I really want to know her. I want to see her smile, and her hear laugh. I want to hold her safety in my arms, and make her feel safe.

My phone starts to ring and brings me back from my thoughts. I look at it and see an unknown number. I answer.

Cameron: Hello
?:Hey it's Anna!
Cameron: Hey sorry again for earlier I had no right to do that.
Anna:No need to apologize. Nash and I have been having problems ever since the summer.
Cameron:Anna has he hurt you before?

Did I just ask her that? Why did I say that? Cameron you are so stupid!

Cameron: Sorry you don't ha-

Anna: No I need to tell someone.

What has this asshole done to her?

Anna: This summer me and him were swimming by ourselves ,and he tried to do thing right there in the pool. I pushed him away but he kept trying to do it. I slapped him and rushed out of the pool ,but when I got out Nash was already out and slapped me and called me a "bitch" for not going along with it.

I could hear sadness and fear in her voice.

Cameron: Anna can I come over?

Anna: Yeah I could use a friend right now.

I hung up and ran to my car and rushed to Anna's house.

When I got there I knocked on the door. Anna answered the door and jumped into my arms. The beautiful girl that has been in my head all day was now in my arms. She smelled so good ,the scent of vanilla, my favorite smell.

"Come in" she said releasing me.

No come back into my arms. I didn't want that hug to end.

I walked into the familiar house. She lead me to the living room where a green large couch set in front of a tv.

"Sit down" she said patting the empty space beside her.

I gladly sat next to her.

"Cameron, thanks for being there for me earlier." she said with her head down.

I moved my hand toward her chin to left it to see her beautiful blue eyes.

"I couldn't let you get hurt." I simply stated.

"Cameron, I'm glad you were here." she said showing a slight smile.

"Your welcome babe." I said letting the last word slip out without realizing.

"Babe?" she questioned.

"Sorry I didn't me-"

"I like when you call me babe." she interrupted me.

She did. Was she starting to like me? I hope.

"I like calling you babe." I replied with a smirk.

"You want some popcorn and watch a movie?" she asked me.

"Sure" I replied happily.

Anna POV:

I'm so glad me and Nash are over. Now me and Cam can be friends. Or more. But I don't want to rush things. I just broke up with my boyfriend like 2 hours ago. To be honest I was sad about it I thought I loved him. Cam made me realize that I don't deserve that.

"What movie?" he asked with his gorgeous smile.

"The purge?" I ask.

"Really you like scary movies?" he says laughing a little.

"Yeah why wouldn't I?" I say smirking back at him.

"I don't know I just wouldn't think that." he says.

"Well let's go watch the movie." I say back.