Part 33

Anna's POV

There was a knock on the door and it woke me up. I stood up from the hospital chair I was sleeping in and walked to the door. I opened it and saw Taylor.

"Taylor" I whisper yell and hug him. I was texting him when my mom called me and told me about Sam. He was the first person I told. He said he wanted to be here for me but couldn't. But here he is, he is such an amazing friend.

"I can't believe you came" I tell him.

"I couldn't not be here for my girl" he says hugging me.

"Damn I love you boy" I say.

"Love you too babe" he says. We aren't dating ,we call each other babe all the time and stuff like that. We walked into Sam's room and sat down we talked for a little bit.

"Have I told you how much I love you. you are such an amazing friend" I tell him leaning on his shoulder on the couch.

"Yeah Anna I love you too. you are amazing and you don't understand that but you are" he says.

"Thank you" I say and kiss him on the cheek. Then the door opened. Hailey and Cameron walk in.

"Oh" Hailey says stopping at the door.

"Hey Hails" I say sitting up in my seat.

"Hey" she says sitting next to Sam and holds his hand like she did last night.

"Well we are here to release you of your post" Hailey says.

"I'm fine here" I say.

"Anna you have been here all night lets get you home" Taylor says.

"No I'm fine" I say.

"Anna please" he says.

"Okay" I nod.

"Bye hails, cameron" I say."bye sam"

"Bye" Hailey and Cameron murmur. Taylor guides me to the door and we go to his rental car.

Taylor drove me home and my parents weren't home they must have went to the hospital. Taylor carried me to my room cause I didn't have the energy to walk up the stairs. He is amazing. I stayed in my clothes and climbed in bed. I will take a shower when I wake up.

Taylor's POV

I was about to leave Anna's room but she began to cry. I climbed in beside her and hugged her.

"It's okay" I say to her rocking her back and forth.

"But did you see him" she sobs in my shoulder.

"Yes but he will heal everyone gets broken sometimes but they will heal" I tell her.

"Tay you got so deep" she kind of giggles. She always goes off topic it's so cute. I giggle a little because of her giggle.

"Yeah I can be sometimes" I say. She nods and nuzzles into my side and falls asleep. I smile as I hear soft snores from her. I guess I should get some sleep I have been up all night too.

Anna starts to move and I wake up. I look at my phone to see the time. 2am damn we slept all day. I just lay there. Anna gets up and walks to the bathroom.

"Yew" she says.

"What?" I asked.

"Me I'm just yew." she says.

"No you are so beautiful" I say standing up and walked over to her.

"No I'm not you are tho" she smiles.