Part 25

Anna's POV

Cameron and I separate and I walk to the door. I open the door to reveal a gleaming Allie.

"Anna I need to talk to you, now" she says jumping up and down.

"Why?" I asked letting her in.

"Hayes duh" she giggles a little. I had totally forgot about here being out with Hayes.

"Okay wait a second" I tell her pushing Cameron out the door and telling him to get the girls. A minute later the girls come into my room and we wait for Allie to talk.

"Okay well we went to the nature trail and just walked until we got to this open area where a blanket lay on the ground. We sat down and he was repositioning himself and his hand landed on my hand. then he pulled away and I giggled and we looked at each other and" she paused.

"ALLIE SPIT IT OUT" I yelled wanting to know what happened.

"We kissed" she blushes.

"Holy shit" Brookelyn mummers.

"Allie you had your first kiss" I said excitedly. I had my first kiss when I was a sophomore so she one upped me.

"I know" she says excitedly.

"Well good for you but you have school tomorrow" I tell her.

"Why can't I do online school like you?" she groaned. The whole crew started online school even Sam.

She walks to her room and closes the door. The girls and I return back downstairs where the boys were.

"Nash you better watch your little brother" I warned him.

"Why?" he questions.

"Cause he kissed Allie" I tell him.

"Wait wait wait Allie had her first kiss" Sam asks surprised and I nod.

"Damn" he laughs.

"I know right she one upped me" I laugh.

"Well they are cute so it's okay" Hailey laughs and sits beside Sam. We all sit and watch tv. About 30 minutes later I move over to the corner of the room and cover up. Just a few seconds later Cameron comes over and wraps his strong arms around me.

Cameron's POV

Anna moved to the corner to sleep so I make my way over and cuddle up to her. She starts to shake her foot and I know she is going to sleep. Everytime she goes to sleep she shakes her foot it's adorable. Her foot start to slow down and I know she is dozing off.

"Night beautiful" I whisper in her ear.

"Night" she whispers back.

Everyone starts to settle down and starts to go to sleep. I nuzzle my head into Anna's neck and try to sleep.

I start to think about vidcon and how it's in my home city. I miss my friends and sister but I don't want Anna to know the old me. I have changed since I've moved here. I used to be a dick. I get off that topic and just start to doze off.

Anna's POV

I wake up to the sound of laughter.

"Shut the fuck up I'm sleeping" I groan.

"Well good morning princess" Zach laughs.

"Fuck you bitch" I tell him and roll over.

"Babe get up" Cameron groans.

"Babe get up" Taylor mocks.

"Okay shut the fuck up" I say sitting up and looking around. Some were still asleep but I don't know how.