Part 30

Cameron's POV

I woke up with a pounding head ache and two arms around me. I thought it was Anna but I was mistaken. I wasn't in the hotel. The room looked familiar though. I got up and saw that I was naked. What the hell did I do? I grabbed some clothes and put them on. I couldn't see the girls face so I don't know who it was. I walked out of the room to see cups and trash everywhere. I looked around and saw Marcus on the couch with a girl laying with him. (by the way Marcus favorited one of my tweets and I freaked out) I kept walking till I got to the kitchen. I tried to find the Advil or some type of pain killer.

"Looking for this" A female voice said from behind me. I turned around she was only in a bra and panties holding a bottle of advil.

"Yeah thanks" I said taking the bottle and pouring out two pills.

"So have fun last night" she giggled which sent chills down my back.

"Well I don't remember any of it" I tell her.

"Oh so you don't remember this" she says and moves closer to me. She push her lips to mine and grabs my ass with one of her hands.

"No get off of me" I say pushing her off.

"Damn calm down that wasn't even the worst we did last night" she winks at me.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I asked.

"Well we had sex and we was amazing" she giggles again.

"No" I say and begin to leave.

"Are you coming back for the party tonight?" she asked.

"No" I say and walk out.

I see the rental car and jump in. Thank God my keys were in my pocket. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and plugged it into the radio. I cranked up Drake and sung along.

"Why did I do this? I messed everything up" I said to myself. I was so mad at myself. If I didn't mess things up before it defiantly is now. I must have been very very drunk last night. The girl was attractive but Anna is way more beautiful.

I got back to the hotel and saw that Anna still hasn't come back. I took off my clothes and headed for the bathroom to take a shower.

Anna's POV

I woke up and I laid there thinking about mine and Cameron's fight. I just want to talk to him. I got out of bed and walked to Zach's dresser to get some sweatpants and a hoodie to wear to the hotel.

"Where are you going beautiful?" Zach groans.

"Oh I'm going to get some clothes and hopefully talk to Cameron" I tell him.

"Are you sure?" he asks. I nod. I grab my phone and head out.

"Hey borrow the rover cause you don't have a car" he says from his room. I walk back into his room to get the keys.

"Thanks" I say hugging him and then grabbing the keys.

I walked out to the garage and got into the rover and drove off. All I want to do was hug Cameron. I miss getting to talk to him.

I got to the hotel and went to mine and Cameron's room. I walk in and his clothes are on the floor and the shower is on. I'm guessing he is in there. I pick up his clothes to put them on the bed but they smell different not like him. They smell like alcohol and perfume. But not my perfume. I sit on the bed thinking about how did that smelt get on his clothes. The shower water stops and I just sit there ,frozen.

"Anna" Cameron says and walks over to me and hugs me. I love his hugs but I'm mad right now.

"Cameron" I say weak.