Part 7

Cameron's POV

I was checking my twitter timeline when Anna comes up be hide me.

"Dang your famous!" she says in amazement.

"Nah" I say as I stand up and as I do I see Anna standing there. Dang she looked amazing her straight blonde hair laying over her black crop top, and her high waisted shorts. Her black converse tied the whole outfit together. She looked amazing.

"Y-you look beautiful." I say walking to give her a hug.

"Thanks ain't so bad yourself." she says smirking at me.

Her southern accent drives me crazy. I love it. When she smirks she is so cute. Cameron what are you saying she just broke up with Nash yesterday that's not right, she needs time. But I want to get close to her so bad! I forgot I didn't reply to her so I quickly replied with "But I didn't change."

"I know." she smirks back and heads you the door.

"Wait don't you need your backpack?" I ask her.

"Oh shit I forget give me a moment." she says running up the stairs.

Anna's POV

Holy crap I totally forgot about school! I looked in the mirror when I got into my room. I can't wear this to school! I ran to my closet and throw on some dark skinny jeans and a tie-dye tee shirt and my north face to cover my scars. I grabbed my backpack did a last check. As I walked out of my room I checked to see if Sam was there, but he wasn't. He must have went to pick up Madison. Then I ran back downstairs to Cameron.

When I saw Cameron he looked kind of sad.

"What?" I asked concerned.

"Why did you change?" he asked me.

"I couldn't wear that to school" I say quite loud.

"Why you looked great?" he asked to me. He sounded really upset.

"Can we just leave?" I say walking to the door.

Cameron's POV

Why did she change? She looked beautiful but she looked amazing in anything. I don't know why I was so upset. I guess she was wearing that cause that is what she wanted to. But why did she change? That question keep coming into my mind. Was she afraid to be called names? She is beautiful who could call her a name?

We walked outside and headed to my car.

"Hey Anna do you think we can just go to my house so I can get ready and just have breakfast there cause someone took to long to get ready?" I ask her hoping that's okay.

"Okay" she said rolling her eyes.

I hope she was only rolling her eyes cause of the taking to long.

I turn on the radio to break the awkwardness in the car. As I turn it on Anna starts sing along with every song. I started laughing and joined in singing terrible.

Anna's POV

Cameron turned on the radio and I started signing along to every song. Which was terrible but it was adorable.

After about 10 minutes we pull up at a house that I'm guessing is Cameron's. It was a pretty big house ,it was the size of my house but it looked like it had more room. We get out of the car and walk in. I look around as we walk in. In front of the front door was a staircase that lead to a balcony and some rooms. To the right was a living room with olive green walls and a cream couch in the middle sitting in front of a large tv. To the left was a grand dining room with a large table and a beautiful chandelier hanging above it.

"Cameron?" says a voice from a large area behind the staircase.

"Yeah I'm just going to get ready for school and make some breakfast and go." Cameron says back.

He leads me upstairs and to a room I'm guessing that was his room. It was a pretty messy room. There was a bed with blue camo bed sheets and a couch beside it. There was a small tv on his dresser and a laptop on a desk. He walked over to his mirror closet doors and opened it and pulled a red shirt and some khakis out of his dresser. I turned around so he could change. He was done but I didn't know and he came up be hide me and wrapped his arms around me. I turned around and smiled.

"Done?" I ask him and he nods his head.

He leads me done the stairs and into the kitchen ,where a lady stood.

"Who is this pretty lady?" she asks Cameron.

"Mom this is my friend Anna." Cameron says pointing at me.

"Hi it's nice to meet you Mrs. Dallas." I say to her with a smile.

"You too but please call me Gina." she corrects me and I just nod. "Well I have to be heading to work ,I hope I see you soon." as she walks away.

"Me too." I say as she disappears out of my vision.

"So do you want some toast and fruit?" Cameron ask.

"Yes that sounds delicious actually." I say but it really did sound pretty good.

He walks to the cardboard and grabs the bread then to the fridge to get some strawberries and raspberries (my favorite)

"Can I help you in anyway?" I ask Cameron.

"You can get the cups out and pour some juice." he says pointing at the cabinet where the glasses were.

Breakfast was done and it was pretty good. We finish up and head to school.

What are people going to think of me coming to school with him?