Part 31

--3 months later--

Anna's POV

It's been three months since I have talked to Cameron. I had to see him at Magcon Nashville but not a word was spoken between the both of us. I'm not going to lie I miss him like crazy. I miss his smile, laugh, voice, hugs, body, eyes, mouth, nose, ears, fingers ,and every other little thing about him. He hasn't posted much on any social media sites. And every time he post a selfie my heart hurts cause I miss him so much.

Hailey and I moved to LA about a month ago and Cameron never came back as far as I know. Nash and him share an apartment. I talk to Nash some. He says Cameron always goes to parties and gets drunk and brings girls home. He also says he is a douche bag now. And he never talks to anyone except his fans, sister, mom, and Chris which is still in Peru so he can only email and FaceTime him but it's not very often.

Hailey and I also hang out with the boys a lot. We are always at their house or them at ours. Thursday night is usually movie night at their house and we spent the night. They are our brothers so they don't care and we don't care.

After me and Cameron broke up I was a wreck the only people I would talk to was Zach, Hailey, or Sam who is still at home. I would call Zach every night. Zach is the best. We never grew any thing more than friends. He found a girl that I don't really care for. I guess I just don't want him to be with anyone. It's not like I like him but he is my best friend and no one is good enough for him, not even me.

Hailey and Sam broke up but are still friends. They only broke up because of the distance. Hailey has been hanging out with Aaron a lot lately. Aaron is so sweet so I approve. Sam on the other hand started dating Cassie that I hate with a passion. I told him she is going to use him but he won't listen.

I have been doing videos to keep my mind on the future and fans. I still tweet like usual. I still don't have Cameron's number so I can't just cry for him back. I blocked him from Twitter so he can't see all my indirects to him. He tweets about a girl but I'm not sure if it's me or some other hoe. He never post selfies the only thing he post now a days are pictures from his photo shoots. And they make me miss him more. I have been doing photo shoots too. I have one tomorrow at the beach. So that should be fun.

Cameron's POV

It's been three months since me and Anna broke up. I saw her at Magcon in Nashville but we never talked. I miss her like crazy but she seems fine. I watch all of her new YouTube videos and see all of her Instagram post. All of her tumblr posts and vines. Every time I see a new one my heart cringes cause I just want her. I miss her smile, laugh, hands, legs, arms, mouth, eyes, nose, hair, and every thing that makes her. When she left me I stopped talking to people. I go to parties every weekend, get drunk, and bring some slut back to mine and Nash's apartment. I keep trying to convince myself that I will get over her but never do. She always drifts back into it. I have been dranking and smoking a lot lately too. Not cigarettes but weed. It just get my mind off of her.

I haven't posted a lot on my social media accounts. The only thing I post on Twitter is indirects to her or trying to talk to my fans. On Instagram I post some photo shoot pictures but that's about it. I never make YouTube or vine videos unless Nash makes me.

The only people I talk to is my fans, mom, sister, Nash, or Chris but he is in Peru so I rarely talk to him.

I'm having a photo shoot tomorrow at the beach so that should be cool.

Anna's POV

I wake up at about 10 and take a shower. I dry my hair and keep in natural waves. I put on my black bikini and a flowy tank top and some jean shorts. I slip on my brown sandals and head to the closest place for breakfast. I pull into Denny's and order an omelet. I eat and pay and head to Santa Monica where the shoot is. I got there a little early so I walked along pier.